Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello all!

I'm Kathy, and I've finally allowed myself to get involved here because I finished my university degree and I'm crying with happiness about it - readings and essays have a great habit of making you want to do nothing but take a couple hundred naps a day :glare:
But I'm excited to get started here properly, rather than just silently lurking all the time :)

Hi Kathy! Welcome!! :woot:

I look forward to RP with you!

Hi Kathy, and welcome! :hug: I love your character's name. :wub: Congratulations on finishing your degree!! I'm glad you did because it's great to have you :claire:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do the best I can :hug:

Aurora Night said:
readings and essays have a great habit of making you want to do nothing but take a couple hundred naps a day :glare:
This is my life right now. ;-;
Welcome to the board! I'm glad you finished your degree! Out of curiosity, what did you study? ^_^
Hope to see you around!

Welcome to HNZ! Really good to have you with us and congratulations on finishing your degree! :hug:

Hello Kathy! Welcome to HNZ! I love your playby at first. Good of you to join and not lurk anymore haha. Have fun around here :woot:

I'm happy to see you've decided to join and already gotten yourself sorted. I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and I hope to see you around often. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Aurora Night said:
Hello all!

I'm Kathy, and I've finally allowed myself to get involved here because I finished my university degree and I'm crying with happiness about it - readings and essays have a great habit of making you want to do nothing but take a couple hundred naps a day :glare:
But I'm excited to get started here properly, rather than just silently lurking all the time :)
Welcome to the site! I completely understand the finishing uni thing all I want to do is sleep all day now its all finished haha! If you ever want to RP I have some characters but this is my only firstie! Looking forward to seeing you around the site ^_^

Aw, thanks for all the welcomes and congratulations, that's a great way to start the day!
Alessio Vittori said:
Out of curiosity, what did you study?
I majored in Geography, (human geography, so the interaction between people and space/place, rather than rocks and hills and whatnot), and minored in History.

Now comes the 'fun' job part :erm:

Aurora Night said:
Alessio Vittori said:
Out of curiosity, what did you study?
I majored in Geography, (human geography, so the interaction between people and space/place, rather than rocks and hills and whatnot), and minored in History.
Awesome! I'm doing a dual major in Geophysics and Archaeology with a few other things. So, I'm doing the rocks and hills part, although I dabble into human geography and environmentalism. xD
Good luck with the job part, though! ^_^

Daniel Clairoux said:
Awesome! I'm doing a dual major in Geophysics and Archaeology with a few other things. So, I'm doing the rocks and hills part, although I dabble into human geography and environmentalism. xD
Good luck with the job part, though! ^_^
Wow, your degree sounds a lot more put together than mine - I take it the geophysics and archaeology are working in tandem? That sounds so interesting.

Thanks for your well wishes about the job, too :)

Rufus Villiers said:
Aurora Night said:
Hello all!

Welcome to the site! I completely understand the finishing uni thing all I want to do is sleep all day now its all finished haha! If you ever want to RP I have some characters but this is my only firstie! Looking forward to seeing you around the site ^_^
I echo what Lauren said. I graduated two years ago and I miss being home in the day and lay ins on week days.

But anyway. Welcome, I'm Dan, peer pressure extraordinaire apparently. This year I have five firsties, because I have no self control. I hope you like it here and enjoy finding your way around. Drop me a pm sometime if you feel like plotting. I have firsties to fit all tastes.

Welcome :claire:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back