Angelina
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Hey there! My name is Angel, I discovered Hogwarts NZ because of IG XD
I'm excited to meet new people and make friends here!

Hey Angel, welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you need any help along the way of discovering how things work on the site, don't hesitate to reach out to a member of our site staff, and I'm sure you'll find our community is super helpful, too!
Look forward to seeing your around the site!

Hey Angel, welcome to HNZ! :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you need any help along the way of discovering how things work on the site, don't hesitate to reach out to a member of our site staff, and I'm sure you'll find our community is super helpful, too!
Look forward to seeing your around the site!
Thank you!

Hi Angel!

I'm Emzies, another one of the admin. Welcome to HNZ! So happy you could join us! My inbox is always open if you have any questions.

Hey, Angel welcome to HNZ.
I hope that you enjoy your time here. I see that you have already met two of our lovely admins. the third one @Professor Cyndi Kingsley is also lovely.
I am Mia from Australia. and while I am not staff here I have been around for a while and am happy to help if you have questions.

@Firegirl2003 Hey Delilah. Welcome to HNZ as well. if you are looking for information on purebloods have a look here it outlines what being a pureblood means and the application can be found on this page just a heads up even though you can still submit an application they are closed at the moment and will likely not be processed until after sorting closes

Welcome to HNZ, Angel! I hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know if you have any questions.

To add on: We do encourage people to not submit any apps aside from sorting :p , galleons requests, standard group changes, face claims, and professor applications until we give the say so that they are officially open. :)

Last edited:
Dear,

i filled the form for sorting but don’t you get a letter when or even you get a house.

sincerly

Welcome to HNZ Angel!

I'm Anna, and you're always welcome to send me a message if you want to rp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back