OOC First Name
Eva
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Still figuring this out
Hello ! I'm new here so I hope everything will go fine ! Sorry if my English isn't well sometimes, I'm from France :) feel free to contact me ! Bye !

Hi Eva - welcome to HNZ! :)
There are so many users here for whom English is a second or third or fourth language, so you'll be in good company and, despite my being Canadian, I'm confident your English is far better than my French is. ;)

Let us know if you need any help figuring things out along the way - we know the site can be a lot to get used to!

Hi there! Welcome to HNZ! As it so happens, I speak fairly fluent french! So happy to help there if you need anything, and otherwise just happy to help, my inbox is always open!

Hi Eva - welcome to HNZ! :)
There are so many users here for whom English is a second or third or fourth language, so you'll be in good company and, despite my being Canadian, I'm confident your English is far better than my French is. ;)

Let us know if you need any help figuring things out along the way - we know the site can be a lot to get used to!
Thank you Nick ! :)

I will come to you if I need help !

Hi there! Welcome to HNZ! As it so happens, I speak fairly fluent french! So happy to help there if you need anything, and otherwise just happy to help, my inbox is always open!
Thank you very much !

I'll come to you too if I need anything ! :)

Hello Eva,

Speaking English as a second or third language is nothing to be afraid about! I am from the Netherlands and thus Dutch is my first language. Having English grammar mistakes in your is absolutely fine. :)

If you want to role play just hit me up, not in French though! After 6 years I can only count and order bread, wine etc. Maybe some introductions xD

Anyway welcome on the forum! :)

Hi Eva , i hope everything is fine for you , i'm new and i'm from France too, so if you need a French pal i'm here :D

Welcome, we tend to understand language barriers and don't judge off that and it looks like you'll be in good company. We even have Beauxbatons down as a choice of school if you are interested in that! Though it's not the full experience since this of course Hogwarts New Zealand lol

Hello Eva,

Speaking English as a second or third language is nothing to be afraid about! I am from the Netherlands and thus Dutch is my first language. Having English grammar mistakes in your is absolutely fine. :)

If you want to role play just hit me up, not in French though! After 6 years I can only count and order bread, wine etc. Maybe some introductions xD

Anyway welcome on the forum! :)
Hello Tamara ! Thank you ! That's very nice and reassuring ! I would love to role play but I don't exactly know how it works yet haha !

Welcome, we tend to understand language barriers and don't judge off that and it looks like you'll be in good company. We even have Beauxbatons down as a choice of school if you are interested in that! Though it's not the full experience since this of course Hogwarts New Zealand lol
Hello ! Well, I know I have to go to Beauxbatons because of my location but I prefer going to Hogwarts haha ! It seems funnier and a lot of persons here are in Hogwarts ! :)

You can have more chars then one! So you can enjoy every bit of the forum. So for example you can have this girl in Hufflepuff and have another in BB.

You can have more chars then one! So you can enjoy every bit of the forum. So for example you can have this girl in Hufflepuff and have another in BB.
Oooh ! That's great !! I'm gonna do that ! Thank you !

Welcome to HNZ, Eva! I hope you enjoy your time on the site ^_^

General Kenobi!

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ Eva :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back