Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello! Should probably have posted this sooner, but I wasn't totally certain about coming back until I was doing my sorting form, so I suppose now's as good a time as any... I spent a lot of time on here Back In The Day, I think HNZ saw more of my embarrassing 16yo attempts at RP than just about anyone else (barring my msn rp buddies) and I've been really missing the Forum RP Experience recently, so I'm back.

I'm Rowan, and any Really old hands may possibly remember me as Kyle Alcott (gay french werewolf boy) or Maria Madison (embarrassing drama bomb who beat up another first yr in her first week) (i'm very embarrassed about that storyline oh boy), or one of a host of other characters whose names and stories I can't fully remember anymore. (I think I owned a shop for a while?) I'm 23 now and hopefully marginally less embarrassing than I used to be. I'm a dance teacher/student and a video games player and a Harry Potter tattoo haver and embarrassingly somehow still into Homestuck in the year 2016.

My partner is considering joining HNZ as well but she hasn't made up her mind yet, so hopefully she'll be around here too at some stage. She's also very cool and fun and writes interesting characters so fingers crossed :)

I think that's about all I have to say? That was probably a lot anyway. Anyway hello all!

Welcome back, Rowan! :D Long time, no see. Hope all is going well for you.
If your partner joins, you should probably warn her it can get highly addictive. Give her the chance to clear her calendar for a year or two :lol:
Great to have you back, hopefully there might be some risk of us RPing in the future (in the middle of a house move/raising small drunken human thing so have limited time) :)
:hug:

- Beth (generally know as Larissa Sedgwick)

Welcome back! Always good to have old members returning!
It is good to have you with us!
:hug:

Hello Rowan! I think I do remember you, actually. xD But I don't think we ever actually met - you can call me Tenilee. ^_^
Good to see you've found your way back and thinking of staying, and I hope your partner finds herself here, too! :hug:
Hope to see you around.

Welcome back to HNZ, Rowan!!! It's good to have you back.

Aaah thank you all :) I don't recall if I ever rped with any of you but all of your names are familiar haha... I'm super excited about getting back into the swing of things, hope to see you all around the board :D

Hiya Rowan!! :hug: it's great to see you again. And I'm pretty sure most of us are embarrassed about our first RPs/plots :teehee:

See you around!

Welcome back! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back