Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Hey, everyone!

I decided that I should take a little break and that Pheeb is right that I need to improve my health a bit. In recent days I have a very hard time walking and hurting my left leg due to one doctor. Today I went to make a rush, but in the near future I would like to go to a sanatorium for a family doctor, because I do not feel better yet. I often feel overwhelmed and for the time being health is more important, but thank you all for being here and being so nice and lovely. I all greatly appreciate your respect ^^ Hope I get better over time and will be back to you. In the meantime, I'll take a short break for a couple of weeks and go to the doctors because after 2 months I start working again. :hug: And thanky so much for rp plays with all my characters! ^^

Take all the time you need Maiya! We'll always be here when you get back ^_^
Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Health always comes first! Take whatever time you need and we'll be here when you feel better and come back :wub:

Thanky, gays so much. I will soon started to cry :wub: thanks so much ^_^

Sorry to hear about your health, Maiya! :( :hug: Take all the time you need and hope you feel better soon!!

Thanky, so much gays! I finaly going tomorrow doctor and i will ask sending me sanatory and relax ^^. Thanky, so much for nice words to me :wub: You are all the best and i wish you all the best ^_^

Feel better soon maiya.
if there is one unofficial rule on hnz. It is the most important rule of them all.
“Real life comes first” and that is why it isimportant to look after your own health. we will be here for you as and when you need us for a chat in shouty or spam or to get right back into rps when you feel better. But we are a community and will look out for you so take your time and I hope that you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back