Happy Valentines: Suddenly, Lycanthropy!

Wow, a lot has happened since I was on. Okay so firstly I am not a wolf. End of. To be honest the reason I havent been on lately ia because I haven't had any time. I've had rehearsals for the Producers for the past few week and the show is on this week so I have been at dress reheasals etc etc so the reason I havent had much of an input is cuz i havet had the time to read over this properly

Secondly my laptop broke three days ago and I hate typing with phones and using the inyernet on them. This alone has nearly caused me to burst a few blood vessels. -_- I dont know if I'll be very active for the next while. Ill try come on as much as I can.
I vote to lynch Kate simply cuz I dont have time to look into it cuz im trying to get reqdy for the show and i saw Payal say what she said so Im going with that. Sorry Kate

I agree with Cyndi. And even in that, relatively long post for not liking typing on phones, she didn't even make a vote.

I'm going to change my vote to kate v.1 because I find Johanna's explanation convincing. I know this makes a tie but I think that there is still time and Johanna will probably vote for kate to save herself so I am depending on that and if she doesn't then I hope that one of you change your vote in time because I don't want to be blamed for making a tie where a villager dies.

This is all nonsense. I am not a wolf. Thank you Pat for seeing that I was showing my role to help eliminate others, and it's not suspicious. I'm not going to sit here defending myself away and away because it's not worked so far, so all I can say is that if you vote me out, you're losing a villager and hightening the chances of the wolves winning.
I'm voting for Johanna because I think it's odd how she wrote a long post and didn't vote or attack anyone else or claim her role. I think the wolves are beginning to realise that there are only a few roles left and so the people who aren't commenting on roles are the ones to be suspicious of.
If this is the last post I make in this discussion then so be it, but all I can say is that that will be a mistake that you will regret like we all regret killing off Eden, Mel and Kate II.

Please don't go back and edit your posts. I know you're having a hard time with your phone and all, Johanna, but that's something I forgot to mention but should have made clear. If you're going to throw down a vote/add in new info, please do so in a new post.

(I was wondering why y'all were saying she didn't vote then I saw the 'edited' thing...)
And while I'm here, here's the vote tally as it stands.

Johanna [4]: Pat, Kait, Cyndi, Kate v.1
Kate v.1 [4]: Marga, Mia, Johanna, Payal

Yet to vote: Amy

Aww crud, it comes down to me, huh?

I too would like to see Mia's chart, here are my non-charted calculations

Kait: Cupid
Amy (me): Jailer
Pat: Ghost
Marga: Seer
Mia:Angel
Kate: villager

Unclaimed: Payal, Cyndi, Johanna

assuming everyone who has claimed is telling the truth. No one has challenged any of the roles. It stands to reason that no roles are being challenged because everyone is telling the truth. I'm inclined to believe that Marga truly is the seer, because she scanned me correctly.

I think Pat brought up a VERY good point about Johanna's post, a point that I agree with, so my vote today is for Johanna

I actually did claim a role earlier today, though I wasn't as obvious about it as everyone else has been. I'm changing myvote to Kate since I know that cant be her role.

Why do you say you know that can't be her role? It's a tad bit suspicious to change your vote right after I voted for Johanna...... (sorry I didn't add your claim to the list, I didn't realize you had. What role did you claim?)
no offense, but if you knew earlier that that couldn't be her role, why wouldn't you have voted for her in the first place? It kind of seems like the wolves all decided not to vote together so we wouldn't catch on, you saw that a fellow wolf was about to be lynched and you pulled a quick change to protect Johanna.

Because of Cyndi's post my personal suspicions are Cyndi, Payal and Johanna

(I'm really really sorry if I'm wrong. You're all wonderful people!)

Obviously, everyone isn't telling the truth. There was no way for me to know that she wasn't a villager before when she claimed the role because there were several villagers left. But considering how many villagers there ought to be left, she can't be one. Care to defend yourself, Kate? I'll change my vote back if you have a convincing enough argument but I suspect Kate and Johanna are both wolves.

The wolves ere playing smart this game which is making me think that maybe someone we trust and who is usually very tactical in other games is a wolf sending us on a wild goose chase. This makes me think cyndi is one.
If we kill a non wolf today (and the wolves kill a non wolf) then there will be four villagers and three wolves one more mistake and we loose.
I will put the able up when I'm awake and updated today's votes.

Upon saying this may it be tactical to lynch off two people if we are all pretty convinced one is a wolf. If one of them is the wolf then we will know who has been defending them most. Leaving it clear who may be wolves. If they aren't wolves we loose. But we are close lo loosing anyway. And if they are both wolves well that would be awesome.

I think I will be changing my vote to cyndi though if it gets near the and of the day and there's a tie I may change it back.

I meant earlier today, when you originally voted for Johanna.

If the ghost is killed by wolves they can still kill someone off the next night, correct? Just wondering.

Margo Liddell said:
If the ghost is killed by wolves they can still kill someone off the next night, correct? Just wondering.
Yes.

here is the table for all of your viewing pleasure
camillawolf_zpsa017b66d.png

Based on that chart, I have four people in mind who could be the three wolves: Cyndi, Payal, Kate 1, and Johanna. I think that our best bet would be to lynch Kate 1 or Johanna. If we lynch off Kate 1, we will know if Cyndi is lying about being a villager or not.

that does make sense Kait. if we kill a villager cyndi is a wolf, if we kill a wolf then cyndi is most likely (though not necesserily) a villager.
if we lynch cyndi we will also know and somehow she may be more likely as
[ol][li]marga saw her as a wolf, and seeing as the other wolf she saw was also on the list of wolves, and she saw amy as jailer before she said she was she may be the seer and not the fool.</LI>
[li]she has the kind of face that we all trust
<LI>[li]in previous games she has been the kind of person to but accross logical reasonings and therefore we would be expecting her to be doing the same here. [/li][/ol]

Well, right now there is a tie. I think.... I'm really tired so I may be calculating wrong. I'm off to bed in a minute, but I will try to get on in the morning to see where we stand and if I need to change my vote to disrupt the tie. Try is the keyword in that sentence as I work really early and am practically useless in the morning. If anyone has any opinions on me changing my vote go ahead and state them now and I might change my vote before I go to bed. For some reason, as I think it's going to either be Johanna or Kate who is lynched, my gut is telling me to keep my vote as it is, but I'm willing to go with the team on this one.

The fool can see people in the correct roles, but they also see people in false roles. It's all random. Or at least that is my understanding.

I understand your reasoning against Cyndi, Mia. I am not sure which one is the wolf. I understand why Cyndi would switch her vote if she is in fact a villager. It makes sense since she would know that Kate is lying. However, you could be right and it could be Cyndi that is the wolf. I'm not ready to decide that yet.

I am about to go to bed, so I need to do my final vote. I am going to keep my vote the same because at least if we lynch of Johanna we get one wolf out of the game since I believe she is a wolf.

I will keep my vote the same and try to get on in the morning. Don't count on me though, like I said I'm unsure if I'll be able to. If a non-wolf needs to change their vote to break the tie, please do so!

so the vote stands as follows
Cyndi [1] Mia
Kate v.1 [4] Cyndi Payal Marga Johanna
Johanna [4] Pat Amy Kait Kate v.1

And I guess you guys dont read my pists carefully otherwise you would realise that earlier I did claim the role if a villager and since I know I am telling the truth then I also know that Cyndi Kate v.1 and Johanna all three of them must be wolves also that marga is a fool not a real seer.Plus you guys can go ahead and make a tie and lynch two of them because that would be the best thing to do.Also they are probably just voting for each other to confuse the rest of us and I did get confused but anyways i dont plan on changing my vote since one way or another a wolf will die.

Eugene Smythe said:
I'm not the wolf either. Hard to believe I know but I'm a villager and I think that Johanna is the wolf and her accomplices might be Kate v.1 and Pat like mia said but for now since Johanna has some votes so I vote for Johanna.
Oh yeah, I must have missed it. Here. I will put it on the table when I get on my laptop.

Is I'm the only one who hasn't got a vote in the crowd. I hope they are both wolves. But I hope that won't make you come accusing me if they are.

Kiera Potter said:
The fool can see people in the correct roles, but they also see people in false roles. It's all random. Or at least that is my understanding.
Yup! That's why I'm not claiming to be a seer yet since I only saw one correct role...

And after reading the conversations you guys had, I'm still not very sure about changing my vote, and since only the villager role is being challenged, I find it even harder...

I am yet to change my vote, but I have a bit of suspicion on Cyndi now after reading the posts from last night till this afternoon...

Briar Rowan said:
Is I'm the only one who hasn't got a vote in the crowd. I hope they are both wolves. But I hope that won't make you come accusing me if they are.
I didn't understand what you said xD :lol:

I meant that i am the only person who hasn't voted for Kate or Johanna, and i am hoping that both of them are wolves but I think if they are maybe votes will start coming my way if they are.

and johannah, you know changing you vote you have just tied your own noose. as now kate has one less vote (3) and you still have 4. which makes me wonder why you are protecting kate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back