- Messages
- 246
- OOC First Name
- Payal
- Wand
- Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Anyhow
I vote for Amy
just for fun eheheheee 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyhow
I vote for Amy
just for fun eheheheee 






Thanks so much Camilla 
you did well. and almost had me fooled. Though i like how i foiled your plan i was lynched and dragged Johanna and Kate into the flames with me.
felt a bit like Sherlock vs Moriarty at times with the mind games.



I feel so privileged that I was made a wolf and actually got a chance to be a real part of this game
And I also got a chance to get to know my team mates 


and Everyone else 
olleys:
I'm glad I finally made it to the end of a game but when it was getting tough I wouldn't of minded getting lynched off and helping with an extra kill 
Alice Hills said:Would like to thank Payal and Cyndi for such fun werewolf discussions
Yes, that definitely was a perk of the game. It was fun playing and talking strategy with you ladies.Eugene Smythe said:I feel so privileged that I was made a wolf and actually got a chance to be a real part of this gameAnd I also got a chance to get to know my team mates
It was so much fun playing and even though we didn't win I want to congratulate my team Kate and Cyndi and (also Johanna for a bit) for staying alive for a really long time which wasn't easy![]()


... Well, congratulations villagers for winning the game and congratulations werewolves for a well-played game!!
I really enjoyed it, though sorry Mia for thinking you were a wolf. 
It was interesting see how all three of the werewolves turned the table on the others. 
Especially when Cyndi changed her vote to Kate v.1 

I'm going to miss playing werewolf, it was a lot of fun. Sorry to everyone I voted for who wasn't a wolf! 
Or if Mia hadn't gotten in a minute beforehand. But that was basically calling themselves out, which was made worse by Payal in the shoutbox (I'm still really annoyed by that
)
It's breaking the rules.
Thanks for playing!
Survived right to the end, too! Thanks for playing, Kait!
Thanks for playing, Mia!
But anyway, Pat, you played very well, being a big help to the town, thinking and engaging in discussion. Thanks for playing!
It's a shame you couldn't get more involved in the game, but you did alright for a role that was new to werewolf here. Thanks for playing!
It was such a shame you couldn't play longer, Donna. Thanks for playing!
Amy played pretty well, thank you for playing Amy!
Haha.... Well, the four of them had pretty much sparked my curiosity the time I scanned them... (I'm a bit of a very, very curious not-so-little girl.)...Mima Scarlet said:2. Seer - Marga. Yep, as you all probably guessed by now, Marga was the legit seer. Which is why I was screaming in to my pillow when she wasn't using her scans. Even if you're the fake seer, I recommend pushing when you scan at least one werewolf, let alone two in a row (fun fact, she think picked Kate v.1 the next night to scan, but was jailed for safety by Amy). You played quite well, just trust yourself because who knows, you could well be right (as you were). I still don't know why you never pushed Cyndi or PayalThanks for playing!


WHAT you guys all suck this would have been awesome!Mima Scarlet said:10. Villager? - Donna. This never needed to be revealed, nobody knew about it except me, but Donna was not a regular villager. Not standard traitor - she would still scan as a villager, unless of course, the werewolves attacked her. At which point she would become a werewolf. If they'd attacked Donna I fear the werewolves would've been formidable. Also Nick might have gotten a free rideIt was such a shame you couldn't play longer, Donna. Thanks for playing!

I think the protection from nightkilling helped me a lot. but that shifty swap of the wlves was clever. though i did show who the wolves were to those who were unconvenced, but so late in the game it would have been a surefire way to knock out all of the villagers one by one if it had worked. shame i was so quick on the ball with that post in the final seconds.Mima Scarlet said:6. Angel - Mia. Mia's a very clever player who thinks things out carefully. She was also protected from nightkilling, which made her an incredibly useful town ally. Unfortunately that shifty as heck swap to her killed her prematurely, but hey, she managed to throw a spanner in the works of the werewolves scheming with a last minute post and pretty much get the town on track to victory.Thanks for playing, Mia!
