Happy Valentines: Suddenly, Lycanthropy!

Albertus Vermeulen

OOC First Name
Camilla
Wand
Aloe Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The quiet village was in preparation. It was coming up to Valentines Day, and the whole village was getting ready for the celebration of love. Garlands were strung up. Cupids in effigy celebration were held up in every window. Hearts everywhere! It was absolutely disgusting, horrifying, and an abomination to all beautiful.

On the night before Valentines Day, the village was making their final celebrations for the day of romance tomorrow. The carriage driver hung roses in their horses mane. The hunter was putting the finishing touches on their bow...and then the howls came. Three of them. Low growls, patters of paws...

The villagers huddled in their homes, terrified of what they'd just heard. The full moon had been hanging in the sky for an awful long time, but none of them had thought it would turn out like this.

Everything changed, indeed, when the lycanthropes attacked. The villagers would awaken in the morning, then, and begin their hunt for the werewolves.

---

Hi and welcome to the first Werewolf of 2013, brought to you by me, Camilla! I hope you enjoy my game. I'd just like to make the rules clear before we get started, so the game will run smoothly for all of us!

1. All Werewolf discussion is to be held in this thread. Do not talk about it outside of the game, in other threads etc. If you've been killed, do not even post in this thread!
2. Each phase is 24 hours long, phaseshifts at 1pm GMT. The game will start with a dayphase. For those of you who have sent me night actions already - they will not come in to effect until the nightphase!
3. Dayphase is for talking - and don't be afraid to discuss and share your thoughts! It's important to discuss and engage! Nightphase is quiet time, nobody should be posting during the nightphase (except me :p)
4. Clearly state who you are voting for! Vote in bold text stating that you wish to Vote: (Player Name). If you have a night action, make it clear what you are wishing to do in your PM to me, for example if you're the seer, say "I wish to seer scan [this person]".
5. In the event of a tied lynch:
- If it is a tie between two people, both people get lynched!
- If more than two people are involved in the tie, nobody dies.
6. Please, please, please try to be active! I understand that you may not be able to post somedays due to circumstances beyond your control. That's okay! But you have signed up to play the game so when you are available to play I expect you to do so. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.
Otherwise, if you're not participating, you're just letting your team down!

The game ends when:
- all the werewolves are dead (innocent victory)
- the werewolves outnumber the remaining villagers (wolf victory)

---

Roles:
Wolf - You are the enemy in the game. Each night, you are allowed to kill one player. (I will forbid you from killing another wolf.) During the day you must blend in with the villagers in order to survive to the end of the game. There are three werewolves in this game!
Seer - You are a villager with a very special power. Each night, you are allowed to see the role of one player. This can be a very helpful tool as you can see.
Guardian - You are a villager with a very special power. Each night, you are allowed to guard one player from the wolves. If the wolves attack the guarded player, the attack will not occur. However, if you guard the wolf, the wolf will kill you instead of the target.
Angel - You are a villager with a not-so-special power. You are "automatically guarded" each night--you cannot be killed by wolves, regardless of whether a guardian guards you.
Villager - A player with no special role. You hunt down the werewolves.
Ghost - Is a regular villager, but may kill one player the night after he/she dies.
Cupid - Is a regular villager, but chooses two players the first night. These two players will be lovers. When one lover dies, so does the other one. (Strategy tip: The two lovers should form a team.)
Fool - The fool thinks he/she is a seer, but receives random roles instead of the real ones. Each random role may or may not be correct.
Carriage Driver - Is a villager who may switch the places of two people at night ('driving' them).
Jailer - A villager who can lock someone up at night, preventing them from acting or being acted on. The jailer may send and recieve messages from their target.
Hunter - A villager who has a very special power - at night, they, too, may make a kill! They're a very useful ally in striking back at the wolves, but be careful who you shoot at!
Watcher - A villager who may watch over a player at night in order to see who visited them in the night.

---

Players!
[ol][li]Mia</LI>
[li]Marga
[li]Pat
[li]Nick
[li]Alyss Summers/Melissa
[li]Jessye
[li]Kelsey Ruth
[li]Cyndi
[li]Johanna
[li]Kaitlyn
[li]Donna
[li]Amy
[li]Kate v.1
[li]Kait
[li]Eden
[li]Kate II
[li]Zach
<LI>[li]Payal[/li][/ol]

---

That should be everything, so good luck, and have fun! Dayphase begins now, and lasts for approximately 24 hours, or until 11pm Brisbane time (1pm GMT).

Before anything starts can i ask does the carriage driver swap the roles of two people (like the cupid becomes the fool) or does he swap the locations like does the one in the police cell swap places with one at home?
is the angel immune from the shooter?
can the jailor lock himself in jail to protect himself?

Oh right, I should've explained them better.

Carriage driver: Switches the locations, not roles. For example, say the Seer was targeting Person A, and the Carriage Driver switched Person A and Person B, they'd get the result for Person B. Likewise for wolf kills or anything.
Angel: Yes, they are bulletproof, so they can not be nightkilled.
Jailer: Generally this isn't done, but I'll allow it. The guardian can protect themselves, likewise the jailer can protect themselves.

I hope that makes sense!

what if the cupid pairs a person/anything else with a wolf? or a person with an angel?

Well, then, you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Less questions, more playing. :r

I was cupid and paired the wolf with a villager last game. it basically meant that the villager had a free ride until the end and the wolves had an extra ally (well 2 as i thought one was a wolf and didn't vote for them)
as with the angel i would assume if the other person was attacked then then the angel would die.

under Camillas demand i will make a vote.
I vote for Johanna.
i have no evidence or anything. i asked my mum to pick a number between 2 and nine (not 1 as i was 1 on the list) and she picked nine.

Don't get me wrong... It's just that recently I've been disliking the number 16 due to certain reasons... xD ...

So at the moment I vote for Kate II until further evidence... xD

And I haven't met you yet, so nice meeting you! I think... xD :r

I vote for Payal

Any reading of previous games could give answers to such questions. Thus, I endeavour to eliminate needless questions from this game and (hopefully) a wolf. :r

I vote to lynch Jessye.
I have no reason, I just asked my friend to pick a number!

It's the first day so I have absolutely no reason for my choice.

I vote to lynch Melissa.

I vote for Pat because I think her cute siggy is helping her fool everyone :p

Kiera Potter said:
I vote for Kaitlyn because she's always up to something :r ^_^
Really, I have no reason.
That's true, but I kinda forgot about this game. xD
I guess I am going to lynch off Eden.

My random Gen says Mia....so I vote Mia :p

Why is it every game people start trying to kill me? Not once have I been the wolf. Probably making myself seem pretty suspicious by making waves but once again I'm not the darn wolf. I swear I am taking notes on who votes to kill me and if there is ever a game where I am the wolf you guys are first. :glare:

Now as for my vote. I vote to lynch Kaitlyn. Very simple shes voting to kill me so now I vote to kill her. Hopefully I can get a tie so that if I go down I can take someone with me.

I did it cause it is hilarious. :r

I vote for Nick.

It's his first game, so I'm going to let him see how it feels to have someone vote for you. :r :p

Plus, my random generator picked 4. :p

This is the most ridiculous vote tally I've ever seen :lol:

Vote Tally D1:
Johanna [1]: Mia
Kate II [1]: Marga
Kelsey Ruth [1]: Jessye
Payal [1]: Nick
Jessye [1]: Johanna
Mia [2]: Pat, Donna
Melissa [1]: Cyndi
Eden [3]: Kate v.1, Kaitlyn, Kate II
Pat [1]: Payal
Kaitlyn [2]: Kait, Eden
Nick [1]: Melissa

Dayphase ends in about eight hours. Get your votes in if you haven't! Feel free to start arguments and what not :r

:o

Just so my vote counts for something, I change my vote to Kaitlyn. Plus, I kinda feel sorry for Eden always being killed in the first round... :r

I will vote for Nick, Since my number generator gave me 4. Also he's been trying to kill off Fred in the hurt or heal game, and that's just mean <_< . Also, because I don't want to be the tie breaker and potentially decide someones fate :x (Sorry Nick! You don't seem to be in any real danger though ^_^ )

Margo Liddell said:
Also, because I don't want to be the tie breaker and potentially decide someones fate :x
I made it clear in the rules that 2 people in a tie both get lynched. :r

(It took me 5 minutes to realise that breaking a tie is still deciding someone's fate. Ignore me, I'm tired. :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back