Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Happy New Year, HNZ folks!!! :hug: :party:

Are you doing anything to celebrate seeing the new year in? Or just chilling out at home (like me :p)? What are your ambitions for 2023? Have you made any new year's resolutions? Do you think you'll stick to them?

Whatever the case may be, I hope that 2023 treats each and every one of you well <3

And for those who are already in 2023 - what's the future like?! :r

:hug:

I'm also going to be chilling out at home. I bought some sparkling cider to enjoy later :p

I think my ambition for the year is to have a better work- life balance and get back into some of my hobbies. I didn't read anywhere near as much as I usually do in 2022, so hoping to change that in 2023 (my PM, skype, and discord are available for book recommendations :r )

Happy new years everyone!

No plans myself. Just chilling at home with my fam. Tbh probably just going to keep playing video games all day.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!

I'm getting friends over at my place. First time in my new appartment so that is nice. Eat oliebollen, and other nice snacks. Gonna make some cocktails and play games, music and hopefully watch some of the fireworks. (but it's very windy so just praying that everyone is staying safe, since dutchies like to use firework themselves and I am scared of the loud bangs xD bit of an karen about that.

I want to make 2023 an better year. 2022 was not my best. Hopefully feel more happy again and find an way to deal with overthinking and feeling better about myself. But things can only be better and every step is one.

Wish everyone the best and hopefully not too much of an hangover. :party:

Happy new year everyone! :party:
I'm also chilling at my dad's place this year, they're watching the new Downton Abbey film now but that's about it as far as plans go.

Happy New Year! :wub:

I'm not a fan of parties, but our family has a tradition of dressing up in the colors of the Chinese zodiac animal. Next year 2023 is the Year of the Black Rabbit, so we welcome the new year in black clothes. Then throughout the evening we eat traditional carp dish, salads, snacks and a lot of sweets while we watch TV and then we welcome the New Year itself by watching fireworks by the house. That's it!

I hope you all have a happy coming year and have a lot of fun!

Happy new year! The future is the same as it ever was. :lol:

I live alone in a town where I know nobody except my parents so I just kinda sat around at home by myself playing Pokemon and eating cheese. I stood out at my front door when the 10pm fireworks happened cause I could actually see most of them from here and then my partner forgot timezones so we were going to watch a movie but then it was too late so we just watched another episode of Twin Peaks over discord and then I went to bed soon after midnight. :lol:

Would kill to see another human person sometime.

I don't really have any resolutions, just a goal to finish this course because I've finished 2 semesters and have 1 to go. I should probably make a better effort to clean though...it's quite overwhelming so my flat is a bit of a dump. :r Did already see people jogging this morning, guess they're working on their resolutions!

I stick to the same new year's resolution every year. Stay sober. So easy and I feel accomplished.

I am going to see my grandmother and spending the night with her since Christmas was snowed in and ruined it. I made her cupcakes since I could not decide on what I wanted to bring for Christmas.

I hope to play more games and keep myself from burning out.

Happy New Year! This past one (and the 2 before that) have been rather sucky. I’m hoping to really figure out what my next life steps are this year and get back into my own place, among other things. Also hoping to be more consistent on here because the site and all the people make me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back