HalloWerewolf!

*Heavy sigh*
This is too early for me to vote. I withdraw my last vote to lynch Monty.

We can dooo this!

Carrie - what makes you think that Elvera isn't a wolf? Just a gut feeling? It isn't much to go on but nobody has given any leads, so her quick post after I voted to lynch her is all I got =))

Yes, a gut feeling, but I also have a couple reasons.
Firstly, I'm inclined to think she's being truthful about forgetting about posting. It could've been sheer coincidence that she remembered and thought to post then. Besides, she didn't really seem to acknowledge the fact that you'd voted to lynch her, and going on with the belief that she's being truthful, she simply saw that the previous two people had voted to lynch Esme and went along with it. It doesn't seem like she was trying to push anything. We're thinking too hard -- that's just me thinking hard on it.

Btw, there are two lovers somewhere here in the game, right?

James Adams said:
Well you should definitely consider hiring better ghosts next time :r Everyone give a round of applause for Jesse :party: xD
Aren't you meant to be dead? How are you communicating?
Are you immune to Werewolf attacks? :o

I worked nine hours on Saturday the. Went out to a party so had no online time (and only remembered werewolf mid Sunday morning)

So if there are a pair of lovers around when one dies the other also dies at the same time.

I guess my vote today will have to be purely through self preservation. Whilst I haven't counted them I feel like it is me and ash who have gotten he most votes. So I vote to Lynch adalia ater because I am too young to die.

Adalia Ater said:
James Adams said:
Well you should definitely consider hiring better ghosts next time :r Everyone give a round of applause for Jesse :party: xD
Aren't you meant to be dead? How are you communicating?
Are you immune to Werewolf attacks? :o
You are seeing visions :teehee:

I think Silus Hollister is the werewolf. I am the other seer, and I can assure you that he is. So I vote to lynch him.

Emzies could also be a traitor, or Carrie the fool, but I'm gonna trust Emzies and change my vote to Silus, because if she's right then we know she's the seer, if she's wrong then she isn't.

Can we have a list of the roles in the game? I'm starting to get confused (I think this only my third game, so I only know how to play Town Of Salem) Roles like Cupid and Ghost and Lovers confuse me. Is it allowed? or do I just have to guess?

I think Stefan has some interesting points, but my vote stays the same for now, I'll await more evidence.

Hush Dead Villager, no time to haunt the living, we have a werewolf on the loose

The village is turning into chaos already :cry:

I'm suspicious of Adalia as Patricia did turn up dead the next morning. But I reserve my vote for now, I'm not sure.

I change my vote to Silus Hollister.

I'll take the risk on Carrie being a traitor, and if she turns out to be neither a traitor or wolf, we know Emzies is lying so :lol:

Edit: Or that could just make Emzies the fool, or it could make her a wolf pretending to be the fool. But if there was another seer they would probably speak up at this point to say that Emzies couldn't possibly be the other seer (or the fool) because it's them.

So it's a gamble but I'm sticking with Silus :p

okay just to sum up who is playing and which roles there are.
Artemis Blackmoore
Esmè Lancaster
Riley Sparkles
Professor Kalif Styx
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Professor Monty Pendleton
Professor Elvera Le Fey
James Adams
Stefan Archer
Scarlet Joussane
Madeline Walden
Patricia Styx
Silus Hollister
Professor Arvo Tuuri
Adalia Ater

Wolf 1 -
Wolf 2 -
Seer/fool 1 - Professor Arvo Tuuri
Seer/fool 2 -
Guardian -
Angel -
Ghost - Esme Lancaster
Cupid - Patricia Styx
Villager/Traitor 1 - James Adams
Villager/Traitor 2 -
Villager/Traitor 3 -
Villager/Traitor 4 -
Villager/Traitor 5 -
Villager/Traitor 6 -
Villager/Traitor 7 -

(when found the lovers will be coloured pink)

I vote to lynch Silus Hollister. Pardon me for words are escaping me at the moment. xD

I'd take the risk with Emzies' seerness (?) seeing as that is the closest we can get to having a valid proof/argument (?) . Although Mia and Ash seem quite suspicious to me, one having for jumping the bandwagon yesterday, and the latter for gut feeling, they're not very strong arguments for me to make or support at the moment.

I jumped the band wagon yesterday because if Silus was killed I would be killed. as there was a tie i wanted to limit the chance of dying/committing suicide. that is why we have been sticking up for each other.

Is that Elvera claiming to be a Lover I see? Her life is tied with Silus? odd thing to claim, when the votes were split between herself and Silus? she would die either way? So what would be the point in revealing that information?

I wish there was a way to help ease your suspicions of me without appearing suspicious by doing so, I can't change your gut feeling however, I could always try. Like I said before, I was just looking out for the town to make sure we don't hand villagers to the wolf one by one and we can protect ourselves.
Thanks for the updated list though :D

I verify Elvera's claim. She and I are the lovers of the game.
I know my words aren't much here, but you'll want to post pone both of our deaths for now as one of us, or both, possibly carry a role that you'd not want to have missing. Go along with the lynching, but you're taking quite the risk.
I'm not casting my vote in now, but I'm growing more suspicious of Adalia.

Too bad lovers can't just move on <_<

Why do people keep revealing roles?? D:

Even if Silus is a wolf, there is still another one who is just taking notes on who everyone is! And they're playing so low key that we will be handing them the game!

I change my vote. I vote to lynch Silus.

I thought it pointless to deny Elvera's claim...
Eventually, our status would have outed. You do have a point, though.

Speaking of laying low, might I point out Scarlet Joussane and Madeline Walden? (I really hate auto-correct on these phones.)

seeing as we were the two with the most votes (I think i haven't counted) we were inevitably going to die. however claiming it means that there is a chance any perceived suspicious activity would be seen for its true agenda, not wanting ourselves or our lover to be killed. and thus may give us an extra day or so.

but please everyone I agree with cynidi and silus think twice before giving your role away.

I'm going along with what Emzies says, on the sheer fact she may be the seer.
So, I vote to lynch Silus Hollister.

Now, now. Are all these votes against me and my lover necessary?
Everyone is so eager to dispose two of their number. Our furry friends must be laughing right now.

I make my (last) vote to lynch Adalia Ater. Not that it'll have any effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back