HalloWerewolf!

*Gets way too involved*

Okay so I'm fairly certain that if Silus was really a wolf, he wouldn't have posted first, but with that said I have nobody to go on. However, since it'd be kind of nice to vote out a wolf on a random lynching, I'm gonna suggest that we vote for someone who hasn't posted yet, rather than Carrie (who is probably just excited about her first game of werewolf :D )

Any thoughts?

UNLESS The Wolf post's first to throw people off the trail that they are in fact the wolf because the wolf would appear to be silly to be the first person to vote? and in fact they are the Wolf... <_<
also I've died before day even arrived in my first Werewolf Game :r

RIP James, our dear Villager, he shall be missed.. Kind of, unless he was the one who messed with my flowers..(Yes, I have flowers now)

James Adams said:
Oh look, a wild James appea- oh wait, no he didn't, because he's now dead :glare:
Psst, you're dead, you can't talk :r

And so it begins. I really don't want to vote to lynch Silus just because Carrie happened to be on when the day time started and wanted to post.

If the first person to post was seemingly the werewolf because they were eager to kill someone then we would never get this game off the ground :tut:

So I'll stick to first day randomness. I vote to lynch Adalia Ater.

Unfortunately, there isn't much to go on, like there ever is on the first day. So, I vote to lynch Madeline Walden.
Why? I closed my eyes and pointed.

R.I.P James :cry:

There is no evidence to go on, this is really hard, what if we lynch an innocent person? :(

I vote to lynch Kalif Styx in retaliation.

I'm not voting yet, but I do find it interesting that there's already a couple of votes for Silus. I think it's hard to tell what Carrie would or wouldn't do in any role since we've never played werewolf with her. I don't think she is a wolf just yet, certainly not for voting first. Someone had to vote first.

The first person to post is always suspected, so I'm not going to throw in a vote just yet.

I closed my eyes and pointed, and I picked myself xD

Since I'll be sleeping when the day ends, I'll just vote now randomly. I vote to lynch Professor Elvera Le Fey.

I'm going to vote for Esme Lancaster, just because I asked my boyfriend to pick and he picked that corresponding number.

I am going to vote to lynch Esme Lancaster. My only reason is so that there is now a two way tie for votes (as far as I can see? xD ). It's as fair as you can get this early in the game, really.

whoops i forgot about werewolf.
I agree with cyndi and those who say that we should let Silus have at least one day on her first game. and the person who posted first is usually unnecessarily posted against just because they voted first. so sorry boy pat but I vote esme lancaster

Tsk tsk. I can't wait until you all find out how big of a mistake you're making. :teehee:
Might have to bring up a random number generator of my own for the five of you.

Just saying, a few people died the first time they played, at least she's survived the first night. I'm going to be very amused if she does turn out to be a wolf. :r

I Agree with Esme, it makes no sense to let someone live when its their first game just because its their first game, they could be a werewolf regardless.
Random lynch should be acceptable regardless of the amount of times they've played a game.
Additionally aren't we voting for the character not the OOC player, wouldn't that make it personal & we should just sign up as ourselves if that is the case?

This is me speaking honestly. Thank you very much for being so kind to me on my first game -- your posts made me smile -- but Adalia Ater does have a point. It's possible I'm a werewolf just as it's possible for anyone else to be at this point in the game. Don't worry about me, though. :D
If lynching me helps eliminate it down to finding the wolf, or wolves, go on ahead. But I will admit, I plan on living through this whole thing. :)

Arguments broke out amongst the townspeople as they demanded revenge for the death of the previous night. The town was divided with no real leads to go on. The cries for the death of one in particular were louder. Esme Lancaster, the ghost, was lynched.

It is night.

(Night phase is ending early because all night roles have been completed.)

Howls ripped through the night as the townspeople huddled behind bolted doors. The village awoke to new horrors the next morning.Having been unjustly lynched, Esme Lancaster's spirit did not pass peacefully into the after life until. Instead, she turned to one of the members of her lynch mob. Professor Arvo Tuuri, a seer, was found dead, seemingly having died from fright. The town gathered in the square, but one more member was missing. Patricia Styx, the cupid, was found near the edge of the forrest. Shock rippled through the town as the cries for justice began. Who were the wolves? Could they be caught before the village was decimated?

It is day.

To save people from scrolling back, I will point out that Patricia Styx voted to lynch Adalia Ater yesterday - however, I'm not suggesting that this makes Adalia likely to be a wolf. If anything, I would expect the wolves to have killed Patricia to purposely pass the suspicion onto Adalia.

Could be a double bluff, as always, but there isn't much to go on right now :lol:

For what it's worth, I think we can be fairly sure that if Silus or Adalia turns out to be a wolf, the other person isn't going to be one =))

Holding off my vote for now! But personally I don't suspect either of them, and would be inclined to think about some of the quieter players...

I don't know, I was a tad bit suspicious of Ash yesterday, but didn't really have any cause for it. So I will vote for Adalia Ater.

xD I was gonna vote for Tenile today. Shows how good of a judge of werewolves I am.
I'm not suspicious of Ash at all at the moment. I'm slightly more suspicious of Carrie. I agree that it's probably someone less conspicuous.

For now, I vote to lynch Elvera Le Fey. She was one of the people who jumped on the vote Jesse out bandwagon (she broke the tie) and I figure the wolf blended in.

I'm also suspicious of Elvera, because it seems a little too much of a coincidence that just after I voted to lynch her, she suddenly remembered she was playing werewolf and posted.

So for now I also vote to lynch Professor Elvera Le Fey.

I hope I'm not too sus Donna, I was just making sure that we weren't all possibly protecting the wolf because it's their first time, If Carrie IS the wolf, we may have just held their hand and said "Hey do you want to come in and kill some townfolk, it's your first time, so we'll let you kill someone"

I agree with Cyndi & I Vote Elvera Le Fey, she did push the votes for Esme (Jesse)

Also RIP Patricia Styx & Arvo Tuuri x_x :cry:

I'll admit, I don't really have any evidence, but something about Professor Monty is suspicious to me -- a gut feeling. I don't think Adalia or Elvera are wolves, though Adalia's last post was most suspicious... Again, I know I don't have any thing to prove any of this is true, I just always go by my gut feeling and it usually is right. I might as well make a vote. I vote to lynch Professor Monty.

I probably can't change your mind on that, but I'm a villager :D I have gut feelings about the wolves, too, but it's not really enough for me to vote to lynch someone for it.

At the moment you're fine with me, Ash! I reckon I always make myself a target by over thinking things, but if I can contribute anything useful to the game before I get lynched, I'm happy xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back