Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Ummm yeah, I'm back lol. For those who don't know me (I see a looot of new faces on HNZ! :o :D ) I'm Abby and I've been on HNZ for a while now but I had to leave various times. I left earlier in August/September I think? because I was trying to get used to a huge transition of moving from Texas to New York and starting school from my two year hiatus! It was a crucial part in my life that required my undivided attention so I had to give HNZ up, but now that I've successfully transitioned into a new life in New York and learned some serious time management skills, I decided to re-join HNZ because no matter how hard anyone tries, you know it's impossible to quit this site! :wub: It's sooo addicting and lovable! :wub:

For now, I'll only be bringing back Isabella for her last week at Hogwarts :lol: but there's a huge backstory to her disappearance that I'm hoping will get approved once I submit the plot request. I'll be posting in the Plotline and Development section for that soon. :) All other characters I previously had will be dropped because I don't want to overwhelm myself by picking them all up and trying to piece old plotlines together. It's just too time consuming and tiring.

Aside from Isabella I'll be bringing in two new characters, that way I can start from scratch and not have to worry about previously existing lives and fulfill my obsessive need for multiple characters. :tut:

ANYWAY, so for those whom I've known previously, HELLO AGAIN! I missed you all sooooooooo much!! And for those who I've never met before, HI! :D I hope to get to know you all soon and RP with everyone soon! :D

-Elphaba :abby:

P.S. I was so happy to see my emoticon :abby: was still up/available :wub:

Abby! So glad to see you back :hug:
See you around the site ^_^

ABBY'S BACKKK!!!! :woot: :hug:

Welcome back! We missed you sooooo much! :hug:

Welcome back Abby, glad to see you around ^_^

:hug: WELCOME BACK ABBY!!! :woot: :wub:

Even though I'm uber busy, I lurked on and saw Bella on and had to find out what the heckles was going on so here we are:

:frantics: ELPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :abby:

GLINDA ISH SO HAPPY TO SEE HER FABALA! :wub:
we shall rp when i'm not swamped with the last bit of this semester.

:hug: :hug: :wub: :hug: :hug:

Um..how the heck did I not see this yet? xD

Anywho, welcome back blah-de-blah-de-blah :r :p
Soooo glad that you're back Abby, pretty sure you know that already though. Can't wait to get plotting with you again ^_^

Pattycakes :hug:

Awwwwwww thanks for all the welcomes guys :wub: :wub: :wub:

Squee!
-parrots what Pat said- Did NOT see this.
Anywho. Hurrah!
I can't wait to see your new charries and stoof, let alone where Isabella buggered off to.
Catch you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back