Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hey guys!! I mentioned this around the site but I thought it best to post officially here so everyone is aware. I am leaving my hometown and traveling back to the city I live in today and I'll be moving into my new apartment!!
Then school starts on Monday (my last year FINALLY!!! :frantics: ) so in the midst of unpacking I'll be getting back into the swing of classes, meetings, and work! So please bare with me as I might be a little slower than usual to get back to replies! But as I've said before hnz is my stress reliever from all the hecticness of my life so I will def be around. I'll probably be lurking a lot when I can't post but I'll try to be speedy with time sensitive threads!

Thanks guys, see you soon hopefully!

Have fun in your new apartment! And take your time :hug: see you soon!

Good luck with the move!

Good luck with your move and getting back into your routine.

All the best for your move! :hug:

Good luck with the move, Abby :D

Good luck with everything! :hug:

Thanks guys!! Move in went pretty well, a lot smoother than moving out xD but our internet connection sucks sooooo bad I die a little inside each time I try to connect and it doesn't work :cry: I hope it gets better soon!

School starts tomorrow so I'll still be pretty slow with replies, so bare with me please :D

Just felt like posting a little update - my internet is working fine now, thankfully. But most of my free time between school, work, & my extra-curriculars is spent moving in, getting my stuff out of boxes & settled where it belongs. My room is such a mess rn :doh: So I'll still be a little slow with replies for about two more weeks as I adjust! Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back