Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello!

I have a bunch of students at HNZ right now, but I feel a bit like I'm neglecting one lately:

tumblr_inline_o4d08rbExn1s1fojl_250.gif

Fleur van Houten

Fleur is a third year Dutch girl in Gryffindor and while she has a few friends, I would love some more plots for her! She's a very fun and friendly girl, but she also has a bit of a temper and can easily disagree with others. This aspect of her personality I haven't fully explored yet, so I would love a bit more of that. She's very into dragons and Care of Magical Creatures in general, and a very sporty active girl. She also loves cats very much.

What I would like:

Friends:
Fleur has a few friends in her year, many of the girls in her dormitory are friendly with her, but I would like her to make a few more. Anyone around her age (1 or 2 years above or below is fine too) that would get along with her would be great! She can be very protective of her friends too, so if you have anyone that's being bullied and needs a protector she can be your girl.

Enemies:
Fleur has made one enemy so far, Jasmine Wolfe. I love their interactions but I would also like a bit more strife in Fleur's life, as I had intended her to be a bit argumentative and hot-headed. So if you think your character would clash with her, please let me know! It could also be fun if they are friends initially but clash over something?

Romance?
I'm always a bit reluctant to offer romance in topics like this because I prefer people to be friends or at least know each other before anything romantic happens. So any romantic plots would probably cover several topics for buildup. (at least, if the person doesn't know Fleur yet)

Another thing about this is that I'm not sure if Fleur likes boys, girls, or both. I'm leaning towards bisexual but I would love to explore it a bit in RP. If you want to do this, please let me know and we can discuss it and see if they get along.

Anything else!
If you have some sort of plot idea that doesn't fall under these categories, please let me know! I'm really eager to use Fleur more this year and am open for a lot of plots. I've been considering her setting up some sort of unofficial club for dragon loving students (there seem to be a few), so if your character would be into that let me know too so I can see if it would get responses.

Thanks!

Now I have another plot idea that I don't want to make a whole new PD for, and it involves my firstie Abian Hunter.
90a213864e4de57cd8cdd0e90dcaee45.gif

He's a muggleborn, and I would really like him to come face-to-face with some prejudice against muggleborns like him. Nothing too dramatic (unless you have an idea for something dramatic then please let me know :r )but just so he knows that it's a thing. I'm curious to see how he would react to it.

For anything else with Abian I'm also open, though! And that goes for my other characters too.

We should do something with Fleur and Grayson again. They're already kinda friends (possible romance maybe). Assuming we can keep them away from his sister all should be good. :r

James Cade said:
We should do something with Fleur and Grayson again. They're already kinda friends (possible romance maybe). Assuming we can keep them away from his sister all should be good. :r
She’ll be watching :mad: :glare:

Uno could totally jump on board with being mean to Abian, until she realizes what they're being mean about and then she'll switch teams :r :p

I have Amaya Michaels who could go for anyone. She's brutally honest and doesn't care much for fanciful kids or things, so maybe we could throw her with either and see what happens? I haven't explored her much so I don't know what she'd do, to be honest. Maybe we can find out together?

@Dan: Maybe something with Fleur and Grayson could be fun! I would like to establish their friendship more but if Lauren wants to throw Jasmine in it would be fun too! Maybe it could be interesting conflict between Grayson and Fleur if his sister keeps messing stuff up and she thinks Grayson should stand up to her more? Depending on how it goes.

@Donna: Could be interesting if I can find someone who starts off with blood prejudice :p

@Jessica: I'd like to rp with Amaya! I think Abian would try to get along with her and wouldn't be too easy to rile up, he's pretty laid-back. Fleur is a bit older, but I feel like they could clash anyway xD depending on what you would want to explore more for her!

lol well if you have the time Daph we could try both, but if it came down to just one I'd say Abian.

We can do both if you want! Each start one?

sounds good. You start Fleur I start Abian?

Hey Daph!

IDK how exactly they'd interact, but Stella needs friends and Fleur needs friends, and Stella's never met a Gryffindor (whoops), so . . .

And I'll make my own PD about this soon, but now Hayley's a prefect I'd really like her to use her powers to defend any kids who are getting bullied for being muggleborns, and Abian sounds like a good candidate for that.

Hi Daphne!

I've got Charlotte and Liam to offer. You know both already :p I'm guessing Liam would flirt with her for sure, and I'm curious how she will react. Charlotte doesn't like Jasmine too, but she doesn't like much people so.. xD

WOOPS I lost track of this, sorry guys!
@Jasmine: I think it would be fun to have Fleur & Stella interact! They're both nerdy about specific subjects, which could be fun! And I'll talk to you on Skype about Abian

@Jamie: I'm happy with either! Though I think Fleur and Charlotte could be fun enemies for sure xD I don't know what she would do with flirting. I don't think she would really know how to react to it.

Hey Daph.
maybe it would be cool to have fleur and willow meet again when fleur is not wearing a stuffed dragon head. as I can see the two girls getting on quite well and becoming friends.
Mia

I would like that! They know each other (sort of) so this could go pretty smoothly. I feel like they can be good friends too :D Fleur has younger sisters, so maybe Willow can remind her a bit of them (though they are much younger)

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I would like that! They know each other (sort of) so this could go pretty smoothly. I feel like they can be good friends too :D Fleur has younger sisters, so maybe Willow can remind her a bit of them (though they are much younger)
that sounds good. did you want me to start something or do you want to start?

Do you mind starting something? I'm kind of buried under a pile of things to catch up on still xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back