Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
SO I used to do these every sorting for all my firsties, been a while but lets get into it!

CharacterHouseCharacter Traits
ezgif-1-7564a0e2a5.gif
Victoria de Lacey (Tori)
GryffindorCool, calm, collected, and a troublemaker who prefers to act out of sight of any teachers.
kaz-kaz-chuang.gif
Elijah "Eli" Edogawa
RavenclawCurious, apprehensive, calm, thoughtful, with a deep love for knowledge and a desire to make a meaningful impact.
giphy.gif
Rose Edogawa
GryffindorDramatic, arrogant, unforgiving, energetic, and trusting with a façade of bravery.
giphy.gif
Lumos Walden-Cade
SlytherinMischievous prankster with a knack for creative antics, akin to Fred Weasley. Enthusiastic about Charms and always eager to discover new magical tricks.

Pretty open to all of them!

The. Triplets. Are. In. Different. Houses.
They need to talk about this. Jonah demands it!

And one of your pranksters can give Sayuri trouble, let’s give her a mortal enemy. =))

Hello!

We could do something with Lumos and Winnie, given they're now in the same house. I don't think they'd necessarily be friends..but maybe a little. Though if he got her into trouble, she'd be livid.

Also maybe Elijah and my hufflepuff daiki, Daiki is a very calm boy, and could be a good friend, who studies with Elijah.

Troublemaker, you say? :r

Susie definitely wants to get to know Tori better!! They should have a one-on-one topic together some time (if you fancy)

Hello!

We could do something with Lumos and Winnie, given they're now in the same house. I don't think they'd necessarily be friends..but maybe a little. Though if he got her into trouble, she'd be livid.

Also maybe Elijah and my hufflepuff daiki, Daiki is a very calm boy, and could be a good friend, who studies with Elijah.
Yes I was going to message you about Lumos and Winnie, because he's already clocked her as being smart, which might mean she'll end up a slightly unwitting helper in his schemes against everyone else in the school, or willing as long as he keeps her name off the books so to speak - and if you want someone to get her into trouble, he's definitely your man

Elijah and Daiki are definitely pair we can do that with, Elijah doesn't say much typically but I warn you that he can be rather... biting if not in the mood, though I don't specifically see that being a problem.
Troublemaker, you say? :r

Susie definitely wants to get to know Tori better!! They should have a one-on-one topic together some time (if you fancy)
Soooooos, yes and Tori will like to see Susie again for the sweet, + she needs to meet Lumos to be another ally in the game for him.

Hi! I could offer Harrison for any of them but I think he might work best with either Rose or Tori? Perhaps mostly the latter because he's not a stranger to stirring up some trouble either.

Hi! I could offer Harrison for any of them but I think he might work best with either Rose or Tori? Perhaps mostly the latter because he's not a stranger to stirring up some trouble either.
Yes! I would love to do something with you - We could definitely get them together into some mischief. Tori's not my biggest mischief maker by a long shot, and only does small things, but she would be the kind of kid to try and get into places she's not meant to be. Does that sound like something Harrison would be down for?

Yes I was going to message you about Lumos and Winnie, because he's already clocked her as being smart, which might mean she'll end up a slightly unwitting helper in his schemes against everyone else in the school, or willing as long as he keeps her name off the books so to speak - and if you want someone to get her into trouble, he's definitely your man

Elijah and Daiki are definitely pair we can do that with, Elijah doesn't say much typically but I warn you that he can be rather... biting if not in the mood, though I don't specifically see that being a problem.
I think she'd help with schemes, because it would keep her and him on good terms, and his dad's position is something she'd figure being friends with him would be good for. Though yeah, to keeping her name off the books.

I'd be happy to have them meet in Slytherin and see how it goes?

For Elijah and daiki, i think we can just see what happens and if they don't super mesh then they can just be at odds?

I'm happy to start one if you want to start the other

I think she'd help with schemes, because it would keep her and him on good terms, and his dad's position is something she'd figure being friends with him would be good for. Though yeah, to keeping her name off the books.

I'd be happy to have them meet in Slytherin and see how it goes?

For Elijah and daiki, i think we can just see what happens and if they don't super mesh then they can just be at odds?

I'm happy to start one if you want to start the other
I can start the snakes if you wanna start the clawpuff?

Sure thing

Yes! I would love to do something with you - We could definitely get them together into some mischief. Tori's not my biggest mischief maker by a long shot, and only does small things, but she would be the kind of kid to try and get into places she's not meant to be. Does that sound like something Harrison would be down for?

That's for sure something he would be down for!

Hey, I don't have any firsties this year because I'm trying to be responsible but I do have a second year Ravenclaw Cyrus who could maybe be friends (or clash) with Elijah? He's calm and loves poetry and is a bit pretentious but overall a nice guy.

Hey, I don't have any firsties this year because I'm trying to be responsible but I do have a second year Ravenclaw Cyrus who could maybe be friends (or clash) with Elijah? He's calm and loves poetry and is a bit pretentious but overall a nice guy.
Yes! I don't know a lot about Cyrus so I would like to change that. I'm still apparently learning quite a bit about Elijah as it turns out so I would love to get them in a thread when you are ready and just see how they vibe. Elijah will often be found either in the library or in the common room surrounded by books as that is his lot in life, so just let me know! If it works out Elijah might look up to him as some kind of mentor, but I'd have to see how that goes because Elijah is proving to be a little more unpredictable than I was expecting.

Yes! I don't know a lot about Cyrus so I would like to change that. I'm still apparently learning quite a bit about Elijah as it turns out so I would love to get them in a thread when you are ready and just see how they vibe. Elijah will often be found either in the library or in the common room surrounded by books as that is his lot in life, so just let me know! If it works out Elijah might look up to him as some kind of mentor, but I'd have to see how that goes because Elijah is proving to be a little more unpredictable than I was expecting.
I'm honestly still developing Cyrus quite a bit too, I haven't used him much last year. I'll start something and post it here when I can!

Last edited:
I can offer Elijah and Rhea, both are in the same house. And Victoria and Rhea might come up with something interesting.

I can offer Elijah and Rhea, both are in the same house. And Victoria and Rhea might come up with something interesting.
Both could be interesting, do you want to start one and I can start the other and we can see how they mesh?

Both could be interesting, do you want to start one and I can start the other and we can see how they mesh?
Yes, we can. I can start from Rhea for Victoria somewhere outside the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back