Favorite Character on HNZ

Me thinks it is about time that I post here, huh? Well, for characters that are mine, I love them equally, but there are a few that are extra close to my heart. They are as followed: Hadan Johnson, Aleyha Devearux, Professor Kalif Styx, Asparuh Zhefarovich III, and Hades Lutrov. I am very sensitive about them, and really, about how my characters are, because they all have a part of me in them. I think Kalif gets his wittiness from me, and Hadan's personality is similar to mine, and Aleyha's temper is mine. Hades, he is just another entity that I love. And he gets his smart remarks from myself.

As for other people's characters, I simply adore the following: Cecily Zhefarovich, Kingy when he is RPed, Alyssa Snow, Nicolette Styx, Anastasia Katsaros, Lily DRAGE!!!, Tristan Drage, Sumner Drage, Sexface, Avory Zhefarovich, Patricia Styx, Andromeda Fiorelli, Thorine Dolohov, Arianna Tipley, Luciano Rossi, Tribly, and Katalina Vanderhol. Those are the ones that speak out to me, and I lurk their RPs....a lot. There are a lot more, mind you, but those are the only ones that come to my mind. ^_^
I love a lot of characters. =)) They seem so awesome and unique to me.

I'll have a whirl at this too I suppose xD

Out of my own: Patricia Styx (My first, I have too xD ) Aiden Mauven (Technically he wasn't mine from the start but I'm loving RPing as him, he's so much fun xD ^_^ ) Evette Adams, Avory Zhefarovich

Others: Nicolette Styx, Hades Lutrov, Kalif Styx, Katalina Vanderhol, Ariah Rowan, Andromeda Fiorelli, Isabella Chaos, Theodore Snow, Andrew Belo, Professor Cyndi Weasley, Estrella Styx, Axel Zhefarovich, Moko Craven, Kingy, Cecily Zhefarovich, Natasha Bell, Becky Gale, Taylor Mercer, Arianna Tipley, Lily Drage and who could forget Bruin? xD

OK I like way too many characters but the RPers behind them put so much work in them to make them so awesome it's hard not love them all :wub: xD

xD I just read through the first page on this and saw I had already posted to it in May xD

Nicolas King said:
Somebody is sucking up. :r
I had this same thought. :r

Okay-saw this and needed to post, like desperatly needed to.

Okay so first of all....

My charries: Sara Moon and Maia Purdue (considering they're my only two. :D ) They are both based on different sides of me (many, many different sides of me, as both charries have to sides)

Maia: The one who hates the fact that she has weaknesses and dreams of being an actress and knows she's good-if only someone would give her a chance. The one who can cover up anything-The one who is masked.

Sara: The little girl (Considering I'm not exactly an adult either) The one who was bullied, who stands up for others, but never herself. Who relies heavily on her friends, but has a terrible temper and can argue you into the ground.

Not Mine:
Now, these are good.

I LOVE KATALINA VANDERHOL
-had to be said. She is funny, and has the most believable, but brilliant plor-lines. (I loved the fan-fiction one where she slept with her enemy-laughed my heart out "Princess".

Pat-I ADORE, she's so funny, and the whole "Riley" thing that was going on-hilarious. Now-how sad is this. I only realised a short while ago that she was related to Professor Styx-i mean come on! Best head-girl ever!

Kate Moon: now this one is obvious,seeing as she is rp'ed by my best friend and all that, also rp's Sara's sister? i mean-if I hadn't said it I might as well hang up my hat and go.

Georgiana Night: I love her, she is hilarious, and so innocent I love her and Logan too "Gilmore girls" matching-perfect. I also love how different she is from Kayden

Kayden Night: Sara's little crush-aww. I love rp'ing with Steph, and I find that I never find it extremely hard to relate to Kayden, when I step into Sara's character.

Logan Stone:
I love him, so serious and down-to-earth, but a lot has happened lately, what with moving in with Mark-talk about Hard to handle.

Jack Kaster:
I van't leave Tenile out-he's Maia's soon-to-be-steady-boyfriend, which will then become complicated as she didn't know he had still been in school.

Casper and Hayley Huberta:
I actually love these two-especially Casper, because I have begun to see other characters through my characters view and I think Sara would get along with him, also Hayley is one of Sara's bullies-so I must adore her.

Stefan Archer: Wonderfully developed and has a very hard past-love this guy to bits!!

Ryan and Star Moon:
Sara's lil' brother and sister-enough said.

Right. I'm jumping in the Bandwagon.
Uhhm..

My Characters:

Willow Autumn
- She's my first Character. She's the Character that I wish I was - someone who cared about Academics and their Musical Talents and fierce loyalty to her friends. Me? I care about my academics, but I don't actually do anything about it ( :r ) and Musical talents go as far as singing. I think Loyalty is the only thing common I have with her...That and good taste in cakes :wub: Other than that, she's frustratingly annoying...at times.

Aiofe Chan
- Aiofe...is Aiofe. I don't know really how to describe her really. She's got an attitude. I know that much...and how can you forget your magical? Argh. I don't know. Stupid person who created her. :r

As for Characters I like:

Everyone. because they're way better and have a better non-cliched backbone and background than My characters have.
Seriously. Be proud of it, I'm no way as awesome as everyone else here is.
*shing sparkle sparkle!*

Out of my charries....I love Jordan Trace to bits and I can't wait to rp with him more. I'm actually becoming quite fond of Sandokan Bruke right now as well. Though he's only in one thread right now I enjoy role playing him, lol.

I love love love Logan Stone haha it might just be the pb but okay not really Laura is very good rping male characters something I hope to also become good at :)
Sara Moon = because she is all over the place and friends with my second years which is awesome!!
I quite enjoy Caysi and I'm pretty sure I spell her name wrong all the time I get confused between the y and s... Well she's an interesting character and I'm happy that Sandokan has her as a friend/boss :)
Ah okay you got me I love every Character I've had the chance to rp with. Especially those Beauxbatons girls for Dyfan :p

Can't believe I haven't ever posted here before.

Other peoples
Bruin - I always loved reading his topics. Espiecally when I was a newbie. There were always interesting things to read when it came to him. He was a great character, and very well developed.
Bellatrix Green - Loved RPing with her. It was always awesome. She always made me think pretty out of the box, it was always a pleasure to RP with her.
Andy - Never a dull moment. Super developed character, and detailed posts. That were always fun to read.
Maddiie - Grande&Maddiie. Enough Said. Always loved them. And RPing with Madz has always been a great pleasure. I guess when I saw Maddiie, I should add Jaden. As much as our characters have the weirdest relationship known to man, it's always fun and incredibly exciting.
Everyone I've RPed with lately - I know it's somewhat cliche to say, that apart from the people who really stick out in my brain, everyone I've RPed with lately has been awesome. Really enjoyed it, and helped my characters develop.

My Characters
My favourite Characters from my collection.
Well, even though my RPing with him is sketchy and he was pretty under developed. I would have to say Grande. I mean he was my first ever character. So He'll always be somewhat important to me. Not to mention, he got into all sorts of things. He was a crazy Gryffindor. It was always fun to RP with him.

From my later collection
Stefan Archer - I might've been a complete b!tch while coming up with his character, but he's completely different from anything I've ever RPed and he's pretty unique. He's fairly well developed and it's always great fun to know find out where each topic will lead me.
&
Lily Fossil - How can I not. She's pretty well developed. With a hugely complicated back story. She is so evil, and is many ways somewhat like me. She's always fun to RP, because she doesn't really hold back. Not ever. She always tries to annoy people and is pretty much a typical b!tch to slytherin. I have always loved RPing as her. I always go back to her.

Stefan Archer said:
Maddiie - Grande&Maddiie. Enough Said. Always loved them. And RPing with Madz has always been a great pleasure. I guess when I saw Maddiie, I should add Jaden. As much as our characters have the weirdest relationship known to man, it's always fun and incredibly exciting.
Oh stop Emize your just saying that :wub: But Grande will always be my favorite too :wub: especially if your first rp ic was a boy, it must've been tough a little cause I know (with Link) :p

And I absolutely love Jaden and Lily rps xD they have me on the edge sometimes. Cause its hard to predict what's going to happen next. Their rps are famous =D to me!

Your I.C rock to me ^_^

A few more added to the list :r

Irene Finch-She a Evol biotch :wub:
Adele Smith&Dan Adams-Becky plays these two pretty well. I give her many thumb ups for these two characters (cause yes I do Lurk)
Leslie West-She coming up pretty intense xD :wub:

Wth! I can never decide sometimes :D

My own favorite character is definitely Riley. She was my first character, and I definitely think my favorite. I love role playing with her.

I love Stefan Archer. I always lurk his threads, absolutely love to read Emzie's stuff. Stefan is such an interesting character, absolutely love his stuff.
I love Ariah Rowan and Leviathan Zhefarovich; I love their relationship ^_^
I also like Damian Metzger.
I'm sure I'll have more to add later ^_^

Jacob Holland said:
Mia characters,
yay :D XD XD hedgehog cake for you

my characters
out of my characters may favourite to plat with is tara, because she sees life in most uncomplicated way, and is just so plane nice, but it is also fun plotting with Briar because she is so wild. but the le feys are fun to mack history for, but i cant quite get into their minds any more.

of others
stefan archer (that name is coming up quite a lot dont you think) but he is so interesting.
hoshi, her schemes are so awesome
eden, also an interesting character to read
maya, and gwen de nero, my first ic relatives, who's plots have seriously developed the le feys. and given elvera a farther, and morgan a past
sidalee simon, so full of energy
most of the people i have plotted with recently

My fav character has to be Alice Hills.

Pixie because she has had a lot in er life and she is very interesting.

This character doesn't belong to me bit I like Riley Smith.

Andromeda Fiorelli
Sureya Eidos
Riley Alexandra
Theodore Snow
Nicolette Styx
Patricia Styx
Professor Cyndi Weasley
Colton Kovac
Stefan Archer
Gabrielle Snow
Katalina Vanderhol
Aleyha Devearux

I could not really choose any of my own for some reason. But I had a lot of characters I really liked. I am probably missing some on here too.

Dymetris Kozlov. Hope I got the spelling right. He just seems like a man in my opinion. Even though he is a two timer. I tend to like most of Madz characters anyway.

I would have to say JazzyMae Smile too. I originally planned her to be in Slytherin, and she had a Death Eater family. Originally her name was going to be Sophie Stones. She turned out to be way different. She reminds me a lot of myself. I am very nervous to try new things, and she is as well. We have a ton of things in common.

Michelle James is also a favorite too. I liked her when Emzies had her, and I still like her now. She is just so crazy and has so many problems. I enjoy reading the roleplays she is in.

Epiphany Bones. I wanted JazzyMae to be like this girl personality wise. It just didn't happen. I love how manipulative she is. I am still scared to see what she is going to have Heath do.

Andy Hydran :wub: : but that's my bias opinion ;) I just love the fact that, no matter where he is, or what he's doing, he manages to find something that has the potential to make him faint. Then there's the rps where he actually does faint. Priceless.

Parker Smith: cause he's hilarious to roleplay with, especially with Jack :r

Briar Rowan: Who couldn't love this werewolf headgirl? She's awesome!

Makaylah Makwa: Owning teachers left, right and center, being all badass prefect, just simple awesomeness.

Deme Aurelious: Simply because his flying lessons are hilarious, especially at the start of most of his class posts, always complaining about the distance he has to travel from Ravenclaw Tower to anywhere else :tut: once again, bias opinion :r
Lilith Le Fey: She's told that her boyfriend is going to marry someone else... and doesn't kill anyone. That earns her a spot on my love list :wub:

Professor Kalif Styx: I love this guy! xD I don't think there is a needed explaination, he is just too awesome for words.

Samual Kaster: I love this kiddie, I really do. He is so happy and nice and sweet all the time, even when he's against a tree being bullied, he manages to stay downright adorable. His (Herbology) class posts are a favourite of mine as he is always cheering for something, whether it be Buckets, Baskets, Stickers or various other things, he is always a laugh to roleplay with.

Justin Kuya: Yup, another one of mine. After redeveloping him several times, I am actually falling in love with his currnet character, he is unbelieveably intrusive and rude to people, he never does anything, unless he thinks it will get a good reaction, whether it mindlessly flirt with his best friend, stalk a seventh year or fake crush on a male Professor, he'll do it just so he can get the satisfaction of seeing people squirm.

Hamish, Bethany and Lucy Kaster: OMFG so cute!All three of them are absolutely adorable :wub:

To Luvesha: Thankyou, Mitchie is a fav of mine and I'm glad I haven't ruin her :)

Okay, so i've been thinking about this alot and it has come to myattention that i tend to lurk certain threads of certain characters. Actually yesterday, i lurked one thread that was done in early 2009 xD
Anyway, so what we have here are;
[ul][li]Professor Kalif Styx: This might sound weird to some, but he actually reminds me of a teacher i once had and i really adored this particular teacher. He was a mad Harry Potter fan and I happen to think that he would have loved Kalif Styx. I mean seriously, what is there to not like about this god? He is amazing and very well developed. Kudos to Kaitlyn ^_^</LI>
[li]Professor Cyndi Weasley Kingsley: Cyndi is just such a nice person and she seems to have been around forever. I especially like her threads with Estrella. Now thats friendship. Great development there Cynd :wub:
[li]Tamalia Kaster with Makaylah Makwa: Honestly, these two are just too cute. Full on taking a Professor and flipping everything over on him. And who doesn't think its cool to be caught camping out by the Deputy Headmaster. Now thats just ingenious. :cool:
[li]Lilith Le Fey: This girl, seriously she is amazing. She is brave, loyal and very capable of holding herself back. I'm sure I would have hunted Praneil down and killed him for what he had done, but did she? Nope. Now that takes dedication. Besides, she is part of the Koshiba family and I love them all ;)
[li]Khione Hawthorne: Oh my god! This girl is so cute and adorable that I can't help but to smile at anything IC she does. Not just in rps, but in places like Hot or Not and Slate/Mate/Date. She is hilarious and always manages to make me laugh. Though I admitt I would love her more if she would tell me who she was *hint hint* :r
[li]Briar Rowan: Unfortunatley I don't know her colour code, but that doesn't mean I don't love her to death anyway. I'm actually quite partial to werewolves and she is so other worldly. She has had a very different upbringing to many of the other characters but she still managed to become the Headgirl and to be happy and helpful. I mean she is the perfect combination. So there isn't much more you could want from her right? Way to go Mia :D
[li]Hades Lutrov III: I mean who couldn't love this gothic, dark thoughts radiator from Hufflepuff? =)) He is the complete opposite of what you would expect but is the exact kind of character I would expect from Kaitlyn. (sorry for stereotyping) I think I found him quite funny when I was marking his Muggle Studies lesson. That was quite interesting. His thoughts of his Professor amused me and I found myself actually agreeing with him in some areas. Like Abby being a complete dingbat. Well said Hades! :trolol:
[li]Hikari Hitachiin: Again another colour code I don't have, but I LOVE this chika. She always makes me laugh. It was really funny to read her rps with Noah Star with them talking about kidnapping her twin sisters kids. This Pure-blood is the epitome of a stereotype and can not stand anyone not pure. Which of course includes her sisters fiance Kyouhei Watanuki. I think if she had the chance she would kill him just to release her from his so-called hold. She can't accept that her sister is a blood traitor and is effectively hiding Emiko from her family. It makes me sad, but I love her to death.[/li][/ul]Now for my own characters. I find it difficult to judge because they all have a special place in my heart, but there are a few i tend to be on the most often. So that has to count for something right?
[ul][li]Parker Smith: Parker is one of my favourites because he has come along way from being the good little son of his Pure-blood parents. He broke away from them and i have redeveloped him so many times I am starting to think he is no longer the man he used to be :DE:
[li]Rebecca Koshiba: My baby. I have had this little darling from a three year old and she is eight now. Poor darling lost her parents to Aurors, but thinks it was Deatheaters and has just recently discovered, to her total and utter terror, that her new family, the Koshiba, are a family filled with Deatheaters :shifty: I felt that she had to find out eventually so Eden and I conceded to let her find out during her welcoming home party. :o Aren't we cruel? :r anyway, she was a mute for as long as she was living with the Koshiba, but recently she spoke a few words to Eden. It was the happiest moment of my life :cry: ^_^
<LI>[li]Kiara Tine: Even though she is a character I recently aquired from Emzies, i have pretty much changed her whole personality. I love her to death. She is the most meanest if my characters and also one of the most interesting. She has the oddest family history and family relationships. Even though she was mostly developed I managed to rewrite her over that life and tweak her story. Now she is one of my mains.[/li][/ul]And that is about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back