Favorite Character on HNZ

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Self Explanatory really, who's your favorite character on HNZ and why?

It could be your own character, someone elses character or both doesn't really matter just a thread to discuss characters and their personality's

My personal favorite Character (from my collection) is Tin!

He's always been my favorite to RP with because you never know what he's going to do alot of times it's something comical like splintching a comatose patient or plotting to steal someone's wand! Tin has an awesome background and is plain and simple fun to RP with hence why he's my favorite character I have! Honestly I don't think there's a single post I haven't enjoyed with him!

My favorite Site Character would have to be..... I'll tell later! :shifty:

Andro has got to be one of my faves..

Asparuh as well..

But I don't really have an all time favorite

Of mine:

Joce or Abbey because I find that it's easiest for me to get in character with them and I have better posts.. though as of late I have been having better rps on Nina ^_^

Andromeda (and her other characters) are awesome. I always love reading her RPs.
I also like Bruin's for sheer entertainment value, and Estrella's (and her other characters) - hah, pick the head boy and girl. Always liked Sophia's threads too. ^_^

As for my own characters...I like them all for different things. Violet's probably my favourite (her RPs are usually pretty boring, but I love her), Angus is hilarious, and Isolde and Martine are interesting to RP - although I haven't RPed with them that much (my own fault as I lurk on the one account far too much).

Ah... toughie :-?
I'd say the older characters are so must fun to watch development. Bruin, Estrella and Sophia/Ford.
They've been around the longest, but they always seem, I dunno, more advanced than everyone was at their stage. :lol:
*stop rambling*

As for an ultimate favourite, I'm not sure.
I'll think ^_^

Well, we're both only new, but I love my friend Rowans character, Kyle Alcott. He's so developed and she's always been a good RP-er :]

wow can't believe I missed this one..

ok I guess I don't have just one favourite but a few across the board - I love reading the classroom rp's because some of the wittiest and most imaginative rp's are sometimes these ones. Case and point would always be Bruin Dumbledez class work. How he managed to be a straight 'O' student I'll never know. :lol: ;)

I enjoy reading some of the romances that go on as well, the Lungus (Luna and Angus) threads - the summer break one being hilarious and the Autumn/ Thomas coupling is so sweet but my all time favourite couple is Estrella and Jaken :wub: have editted this because a new couple have come into the running... just as sweet.. Kat and Sumner :wub: awww shucks

I always like reading what the likes of Luxen Silverback is up to as well - as mental as this character is, you just got to love the guy. He is vicious and nasty to kids, aloof and superior to most adults he meets, respectful to DE members but only so he can figure out how a connection might benefit him or his family later. And then when he's with his family (excluding Andy) he's compassionate, loving, gentle and kind.

I thoroughly enjoy and have enjoyed since I got here the Drage family, the plots are well thought out and the characters are believeable. Tristan will always be my favourite as well as his daughter Estrella. ;)

I also totally enjoy reading rp's with Hoshi in them - you just never know what that girl is going to do next. At times you can see the smallest vulnerability in her but blink and you've missed it.

Kaleb I think is a character to watch alright - I have enjoyed in the unsorted area reading about his antics with the female of the species and pity the girls of Hogwarts as he gets older.
Asparuh and Kalif are also great reads - though I really am dying to read more on Kalif. (hint hint)

And of course this list wouldn't be complete without Katalina Vanderhol - funny as hell, full of nerve and brave of heart and completely clumsy; she wears her heart on her sleeve, has fists of steel and is a brilliant and loyal friend to those who know her.

Now... out of my own characters.
Wow - now let me see, I do like them all but have to admit that Andromeda will always be my ultimate favourite. She's just damned good to work with is all :lol:

Hmm, well firstly i think Hoshi has to be one of my favourite characters because most of my own have roleplayed with her and they have all been very fun. I also think Toni is good because her posts explain detail very well and you can picture what she says, and also Kate and Ti are very friendly to roleplay around.

As for my own, Libby has to be my favourite simply because she has a mixture of characteristics, and also my new one, Kaysei because i invented her when i was younger, so yeah, it's awesome to roleplay with her. Also Robert because i get to be the cool boy xD

hmm well
i absolutly LOVE rp'n with
The Ater Family
I don't rp as all of them, so when i rp with the other characters its alot of fun

I love to rp with Hoshi, Andy, Ti, Aeon & Sern[/b], Firnp/b]... Basically everyone

I have to say its a tie between Andy and Bruin, I love reading both of their threads cause they're always very detailed and interesting.

Out of my own characters
I have great plans for Neita and when they start coming into effect, she's gunna be too awesome!!!
But I love Ares the most out of mine right now!!

Violet Bellamy said:
Andromeda (and her other characters) are awesome. I always love reading her RPs.
I also like Bruin's for sheer entertainment value, and Estrella's (and her other characters) - hah, pick the head boy and girl. Always liked Sophia's threads too. ^_^

As for my own characters...I like them all for different things. Violet's probably my favourite (her RPs are usually pretty boring, but I love her), Angus is hilarious, and Isolde and Martine are interesting to RP - although I haven't RPed with them that much (my own fault as I lurk on the one account far too much).
I can tell I'm going to like Wallace Montgomery III. Not sure what to do with him yet but when I work it out I know I'll love him. :lol:
Antoinette Greenwood, too. She's such a wh0r3 but that's what makes RPing as her fun. ;)

I forgot to mention I love Cecily's RPs. The Nick/Cecily threads were lovely and her threads now...I just love reading them. :)
On that note, I have to say I love Nick. ;)
He doesn't RP much but his posts are pretty great when he does.

Andy is amazing . Her character is brilliantly developed and her writing skills are fab. That is why I love reading Andy's role plays.

I would have to say, Nick's character Nicolas King..(I feel redundant)

I love reading his rolepalys, the go into great deatail and aren't one of those 5 sentance roleplays. He makes rolepalying with much much easier

Holy moly how did I miss this? :huh: I must not be lurking as well as I thought I had been :oy: Oh, and awww...thanks Andy :wub: Anyways...I have a list of favorite characters on HNZ and it's hard for me to pick just one so imma list 'em all for you :p

~Andy is definitely high up on the list for me. Her RP's are always fun to read and definitely keep me on the edge of my seat. She's become Kat's best friend and I love love love her to pieces.

~Bruin...what can I say about Bruin? Never a dull moment that's for sure. I've definitely had several 'Awww!' moments reading his RP's (especially the most recent ones with our favorite resident werewolf ^_^ ). He can always be counted on when things get tough (and perhaps Kat has come to rely on him a bit too much...gonna be lost when he leaves the school ;'( ). Definitely the best surrogate big brother that anyone could ever ask for.

~Well this girl has too many characters for me to remember, but I love each and every one of them and they are so totally different. Kaitlyn's characters are always entertaining and I honestly don't know how she keeps up with each and every one of them...I'd go loopy. Though I think out of all of them Jaken is my favorite...especially anything that has to do with Jaken and Estrella :wub:

~And speaking of Estrella...just gotta love that dyfunctional family we all know as DRAGE!! I find myself just having to lurk any RP's done by any member of that 'family' :shifty:

~Lily and Blake are right up there too, especially when they have threads together...just so damned nauseatingly cute =)) Though I'll have to admit that the Lily/Ford threads were awesome reads too.

~And I guess out of my characters I'd have to say that Kat holds a special place in my heart. There is so much of me in her that it's scary and I'm totally loving that she's changed so much from the shy quiet little 11 year old that she started out as to the slightly misguided loving fighter of a 15 year old that she is now.

Who ever that Professor Aurora Merrythought person is, she is amazing. No, i'm only kidding, not that far up my own backside. ^_^

I think a lot of characters on here are well developed, but I just adore Isabella Chaos, Abby has made her such a fantastic characters and it's an honour for Aurora to be in the same room as her. [/taking things to far] But yes, I love Miss Chaos.

So It's been quite some time and I've decided to Bump this and ask the all too famous question who is your favorite character on HNZ?

It's been some time since my first post and surprisingly it's changed alot....

Unfortunately I don't get to read other people's awesome RPies though I do lurk quite often anyways some of my favorite characters are:

The Silverback Family: Luthor (Everyone's favorite sadistic seven year old) and Lolita (The Dark Teacher) are both two evil people to RP

Henry Drake, Cynthia Vandervoort, Acelin Delmor, and Chloe Mack: I like how much of a Man Sloot Henry is, I also like the devilish characters that are Cynthia and Acelin and of course my favorite character of all time yet I don't even RP her that much is Chloe Mack... simply because of Smallville...

As for site characters I like all the characters I've had RPies with Leah Winters, Eden Koshiba, Andromeda Fiorelli, Zazuka Bones and many more they are all great characters but if I had to choose my favorite all time character it would be Estrella Drage (yes I'm using her maiden name XD)

I've always enjoyed reading the old Estrella Drage and Sophia Stark RPies and it's probably what lead up to some of my own crazy RPies...

so who is your favorite character?

I've never posted in here before but eh, I'm bored and it gives me something to do while I procrastinate on answering to my Roleplays. I'm not a huge lurk like some are but I still have time go around and read a few other Roleplays and check out some characters I really like.

Some of my favorite Characters that are my: (Because let's face it we all love our own characters to some extent) Would probably have to be a huge tie between Theodore Snow and Nicolette Styx. Theodore probably because he is a lot like me, except far lazier and he's just really fun to roleplay with. The way he reacts to things is just funny sometimes. I'd also have to say Nicolette just because she's off the wall and probably the most unpredictable character I've ever owned. I love all my characters to death actually it's just those two I love...more.

Characters That are not Mine: This is a though once since I love a lot of characters. I'f have to say that Aleyha Devearux, Aiden Lorka, Kalif Styx, Andromeda Fiorelli, Trilby Kiedis, Arianna Tipley, Nicolas King, Cecily Zhefarovich, and Professor Tom Fletcher have to be high up onto the list as well. Then again some people have too many characters I like but eh. xD

My favourite character that i own has to be Riley. The reasons are simple too :p He is just so fun to RP with and some of the things that he comes out with just make me laugh. Also not to mention I can RP with him the best because I know him so well :D

Out of mines, I don't mind Jacob but I guess like Victor Crimson more because he's more of what's consider realistic to me, but that's not fair. Guess I like a little of all mines in their own way :D

Now for others,
Izaak Finch (Just can't believe how detail Emma can be with him), Nicolas King, Mia characters, still says Arty the best and some of Ana Characters are good. Even if they are like crazy xD

I loved Makato Black before he passed away!!

Also Bellatrix Green!!!

Can't believe I haven't seen this one before either :tut:

hmmm my own charries - would have to be Andy of course, Trilby Kiedis, Moko Craven, Sakura Gemini, Sureya Eidos, Thorine (even though she deaders now)

other peeps charries - would have to be Arnost Zhefarovich, Alyssa Snow, Izaac Finch, Melodie Lowe, Nicolas King, Cynthia Vandervoort, Hunapo, Julie Drage and Sumner Drage, Estrella Styx and even though they're not here any more Bruin and Bellatrix. I'm sure there's many many more xD

My all time fav will always be Tristan Drage :r
massive weakness for him and demand to see more rps from him pulease xD

Makato black will be missed, sorry Katalina!

I think Nickolas king is a favorite of mine along with bruin he was a good laugh!

My favorite character that I played was either Makato Black or Sebastien Black.

I love bellatrix green and her diffiance. I can not forget about the Beloved Alicia Baker

Hmmm...

It's so hard to decide!

In regards to characters that aren't mine, I love Richmond Vanetta, Wallace Montgomery III, Hades Lutrov, Bruin Dumbledez, Nicolette Styx ... hmm ... oh, can't miss out Patricia Styx, and I'll forever love Shalamar Ovanisse and Moko Craven. Then there's the love of my life, Alphonse Snow (just kidding! ^^ But seriously...).

Out of mine, first and foremost is always Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling. I've got a big, gooey spot for Gregory Yearling. Well, all the Blackmoore's and Yearlings I think.
Pippin Piper, Samuel Sykes, aw hell I love them all. It's no good having characters that you don't like, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back