Favorite Character on HNZ

Thank you random guest for viewing this topic xD

Jessica Fields is my all time favorite among my own characters. I like how she's pretty straight forward and doesn't stop on her tracks. She will do everything that she wanted, specially in her line of duty as an auror.

For other's character, I'll say Matthew Cosgrove. That character for some reason got me the feels. I hope Dan would get him a gf already xD

Peyton Baird said:
Thank you random guest for viewing this topic xD

Jessica Fields is my all time favorite among my own characters. I like how she's pretty straight forward and doesn't stop on her tracks. She will do everything that she wanted, specially in her line of duty as an auror.

For other's character, I'll say Matthew Cosgrove. That character for some reason got me the feels. I hope Dan would get him a gf already xD
You've no idea how happy this makes me.

It's been so long since I last did this I feel like I need to do it again. I'll start off with my characters and then go on to others.</COLOR>
[ul][li] Sloane Halliwell is my current main account. Originally this developed from her seeing the majority of the board. I like to keep my mains to the character with the most view, it makes it easier to track roleplays that way. She's developed a lot from when I first made her, as she was initially a throw-away account. I'm so glad I stuck with her, as she became a professor and then the Hufflepuff head of house. I'm going to enjoy her development as it happens.
[li]Carter Kaster the only character I've done a full bio for. He was another throw-away character that I didn't really have much for. In fact, he was inactive until I decided to put him into the MoM elections. At that point, I realised that I wanted to take full advantage of his history and backstory and so I did a marathon run of his bio and just wrote everything down I could think of for him. Some has been changed over time since his development, but mostly he is the most fully fleshed out and most developed of all my characters. I'm excited to see where his life takes him.
[li]<COLOR color="#20B2AA">Ellington Hayes a character who changed completely from my first initial conception of her. She was a really loud and proud sort of person who didn't really like rules. Once she was bitten by a werewolf, however, her entire life, and subsequently her personality, changed. I was actually very pleased with her growth as a character and for once had a plan go the way I intended. I like that she's starting to find herself again and coming to terms with her condition. I really value the effort of others for her sake too and the friendships that she is making independent of her family are shaping her in ways I never expected.[/li][/ul]

Now we move onto a list of other characters I enjoy stalking. There are a few I've been paying particular attention to over the last couple of months and I'm really invested in finding out what happens to them in their lives.
[ul][li]Marisol Woods is hands down my favourite nighttime stalk. I like to check and see what she's up to before I go to sleep, just to see where she's at. She and (my character) Ellington share a couple of similarities and it makes me very much invested in her success. I enjoy seeing what Abby has in store for her and like the way she is handling herself compared to other werewolves have in the past. She's not about to shut herself up in the cavern and sulk and that makes her super interesting in my eyes because she's so determined to be normal and I love it!</LI>
[li]Alessio Lichester-Raven is not someone I actually like as a person. He's kind of everything I hate about someone rolled into a ball and flung at the wall. He's obnoxious, rude, obsessive, nasty, manipulative (Tenile will disagree, as will KR) but he's certainly one of the most interesting characters on the board and sometimes I wish Tenile was able to roleplay him more. He's developed so much from how he started out as and it excites me to see him on the Wizengamot, because now maybe people will understand my pain xD
[li]Robin (Lichester)-Raven I can't really mention Alessio without mentioning the character who's made Alessio what he is. I remember when KR and Tenile first started talking about them as a possibility and it was never supposed to go this far. It's funny to me now to think what might be different in some of my characters lives if these two never met.
[li]Esme Lancaster I absolutely love what Jesse has done with this character. She's in a class all her own and I tend to stalk her roleplays just to see what horrible things she's got to say about some unsuspecting first year, or some random goblin she's somehow managed to run into. Recently I came into some knowledge about her development that made her all the more interesting for me. Sometimes I think Jesse should have stayed on that track, but then I realised how ridiculous it would be and so I'm glad he made this decision. She's one of my absolute favourites and I can't wait to see her life after school.
[li]Charlotte Owens is a character I really don't see enough of. She's only relatively new in the grand scheme of things (Marisol is as well, but Abby has been around the board before) and I enjoy seeing such a well defined and developed character from someone I admire. Kaye has come a long way with her development and I feel like she's gotten a lot out of her devotion to her characters, none more-so than Charlotte. She comes off brilliantly in roleplays and though I've never really had a chance to roleplay with her personally, I see a lot of potential for her and hope Kaye continues to work hard on her development.
[li]Oliver Cade Halliwell kind of an obvious choice here, given his association with my characters, but there's a reason I like Oliver the most of all of Dan's other characters. Oliver was one of the first characters I ever rped with, which is funny to me, actually. There were a lot of plots that were supposed to happen that didn't because I had to leave site a couple of times, but I was actually really happy to see how he had developed on his own. Dan did a great job with him and though it takes me forever to reply, I love reading his responses to roleplays. Dan should rp him more :r
[li]Professor Misha Haden hilariously, Misha is a treat to read because he's so chill and just doesn't give a flying trollop about anything that happens. He's super laidback, to the point I sometimes wonder how he still teaches. Honestly I think Dan was right with the description of him being dead behind the eyes from the years of children he's had to teach not to kill each other with magic. He's a solid trooper through and through. Emzies did a superb job of making him into the character he is. I love reading his rps.
[li]Azazel Zhefarovich a recent favourite of mine, Azazel makes me miss the old days of the Death Eaters. I would have liked to see what he was like in his prime, well before all of this nonsense. Mind you he was old then too, but certainly he wasn't as old as he is now. I think he would be an interesting character to read more about, so I may have to bug Kaitlyn on that front. He's exceedingly well fleshed out considering how he was created and I love every moment of his rps. They generally always have me in stitches.[li]Orwell Brocken and Archie Renner i feel like I don't even need to explain this one. Orwell is unique and hilarious, especially when he's with Archie. The pair of them are just so interesting to read together. Archie is hilarious on his own, but there's a special place in my heart for the two of them.
[li]Kiera Potter Kaster Potter another favourite of mine simply because she's gone through some really tough poop in the last couple of years. She's a super brave, super strong woman who manages to keep herself together after tragedy after tragedy. I pains me to see her hurt, but also gives me great pleasure to see her grow and become shaped by her experiences. I know Kait agrees with me when I say that Kiera has changed so much from her initial start.
[li]Riley Sparkles and I am still mad about her death. Donna knows there are many reasons that I loved Riley. She's courageous, strong and willing to help others when they need it. She died in the most unfortunate of circumstances, but I'll always remember her. RIP Riley!
<LI>[li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley who doesn't love Cyndi? She's multi-faceted, cool under pressure and not about to let the tough choice scare her. Heck, she'll punish an entire house group to make a point! The fact that she's been around for so long and has changed so much only makes me more interested in seeing what's instore for her in the furture.[/li][/ul]
[ul]​
[/li][/ul]

Professor Sloane Stark said:
</COLOR>[ul][li]<COLOR color="firebrick">Marisol Woods is hands down my favourite nighttime stalk. I like to check and see what she's up to before I go to sleep, just to see where she's at. She and (my character) Ellington share a couple of similarities and it makes me very much invested in her success. I enjoy seeing what Abby has in store for her and like the way she is handling herself compared to other werewolves have in the past. She's not about to shut herself up in the cavern and sulk and that makes her super interesting in my eyes because she's so determined to be normal and I love it![/li][/ul]
Omg :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub: I tried not to comment on this but I can't help it. I just want to say thank youuuuu, this was so unexpected & soooo sweet!! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back