Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hello.
Yesterday there was a really exiting announcement by J K Rowling regards to her next project. She has said that she is working on a movie/a series of movies based on the book fantastic beasts and where to find them. She stated that it will be set seventy years before the Harry potter era, and starting in New York.

For more information read

mugglenet
wall street journal if you are fancy like nick

What are everyone's thoughts on it?

I am actually wuite glad she hasn't gone too close cannon like the marrorders or next generation although it would be good. I feel that it would be hard to do a series of movies without getting to repetative about them and especially for the marrorders we already knows what happens. Besides I like the idea of the magical creatures which would be fun to watch.

I agree, the Marauders would be bad and doing something about the kids would probably not work, because I can't think of anything that would happen to make the story interesting. Of course I am not the Author and she is free to do as she pleases, but she has always said that she would never return to the franchise unless it is something that she is going to enjoy, so I am very happy about this. I just hope it doesn't take another 17 years. xD

She should have done a Hogwarts Founders movie.
That is all. :r

This makes me giddy!! And I really hope that my HNZ girlies (Livvy, Amanda, Katie and Courtney for those who don't know) and I will be able to do our usual get together when this comes out. We saw other movies together, so we need to see this one. :D

The only people I see movies with is Tenile. For obvious reasons. But then I only know a couple of people irl, Melissa, Zach, Tenile (obv) and now Anna xD

Nicolas King said:
Tenile agrees with you. xD

This sounds interesting. ^_^ I'm happy that she is going to be covering another aspect of the wizarding world and I'm kind of psyched to see what the creatures will look like. I'm also hoping that we will get to see more of the Ministry of Magic in these new movies even if it will be a much older version of the Ministry that we see in the HP movies.

A movie about the founders would have been interesting too. :correct:

Nicolas King said:
I hadn't thought of this. It would be a good movie too, maybe that would be the next franchise if the magical creature one keeps bringing money in.

I AM SO EXCITED! Super happy day for the HP fandom! :frantics:

To be honest, I wouldn't have opposed too much about something from the Marauders Era. Having something about the founders would have been just as awesome! But this is equally just as excited and I can't wait to see it! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back