Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Whippy Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi all!

This is a note to introduce Emily Blythe, famous author to you all. Please feel free to include her in roleplays for anyone who would read her books. The books so far are as listed below! I’m in the middle of writing a bit more information on the books if anyone wants to know anymore about them if they want to include them in any roleplays!

Please see a list of the five books Emily has currently written, she's also still writing so I'll update you if the below list changes.

She writes YA novels!

1. Undercover - Nora Windham discovers a secret about her family that makes her question everything. When she discovers that her magical abilities are not limited simply to using a wand, as everyone else, she learns quickly that she needs to learn to fight in order to survive in a world who looks down on Parselmouths.

2. Faith - Celia Connors has been homeschooled her entire life. When her mother passes away she is forced to go to a proper school for the first time. Learning magic at home is vastly different to being thrown into the chaos of teen drama. After a student goes missing in the Prohibited Pines (she couldn't use Forbidden Forest for copywriter reasons!) Celia is the only one who believes something more sinister is afoot!

3. Blazing - Lilan Arqhet was the heir to the family fortunes, but she first had to prove her worth by taming the fire beast. Coming into contact with a Dragon for the first time was not something she expected to have a lasting impact on her. But when the Dragon's sanctuary is threatened, she has no choice but to take every risk she can think of to save the creatures she loves.

4. Corrosive - Aliyah thought she knew everything. Her life was set before her, she knew everything she needed to and all she had to do was take one more step towards her goals. But when a war crops up out of nowhere, Aliyah finds herself trapped behind enemy lines. With nowhere else to turn, Aliyah has to grow up fast and use any means necessary to survive.

5. Elemental - Katie was an average girl, but there was something about her that wasn't quite right. One day, she starts to see things, and realises that her nightmarish visions have been coming true around her. The newly awakened Seer has to fight tooth and nail in a society that focuses more on the abilities you learn than the abilities you are born with. Who can really know a Seer anyway? Katie has to prove herself and her abilities to the world before something terrible can eliminate it all forever!

I’m also planning to hold a fan meet and greet session at some point probably during the next break. Let me know if anyone would be interested in a meet the author!

For the most part the books are aimed at girls between 12 - 17 YA but that’s not to say others would wouldn’t be interested in them!

Thanks guys! Feel free to PM her too or if anyone wants to rp with her absolutely feel free to let me know. She’s very friendly to her fans!

~ Teigs

Hey Arle!

Absolutely! She responds to her fans personally, much to her Chagrin!

Teigs!!

I can totally have Alexis fangirling over her.

And Josh can be like, you read these books???? *Judges* xD

I love this character already, Teigs.

Josh can read them too :r

Uh oh, now you have to claire :r

Awh! I knew you loved me ❤️

I think I have a few characters who would like her books! I also just think this is a great idea xD

Woo! I’m excited guys! Thanks for the great responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back