Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
A lot of people seem to be posting absences lately and unfortunately I am going to be one of them :(

My preliminary exams start in a couple of days and will be happening for two weeks, and so this means I will be extremely unable to post replies to stuff, not that it would make much difference :r. I'm really sorry to anyone that wanted to RP with me, and it's honestly happening at the worst time cause it's heading towards the end of the IC semester. I will be able to post lessons but I will be unable to reply to lessons with my students so they're probably going to fail and I'm so upset ;-;

But yeah, I'll see you all when I'm finished!
-Kaye.

Good luck Kaye! See you when you get back :)

Good luck with exams!!!

Aw Kaye :( I get that it's upsetting but real grades are more important! :hug: Good luck!

Good luck in your exams Kaye!

Good luck with it! :D

All the best for your exams :hug:

Aw, thank you guys so much :wub:

My exams have been going well and I have been using my time well. The days I haven't had exams I've been posting lessons in make-up topics and stuff which means hopefully my characters will not fail xD After tomorrow I will be able to reply to normal RPs and stuff after my last performance! Then it's two weeks of nothing so I'll definitely be able to RP then! :D

Hope you're all doing well :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back