Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi all!!

My October has suddenly gotten much more complicated than I had expected it to be, and I'm likely to be slower than usual for the next while. I've got an exam on the 20th I really need to buckle down and practice for, and I'm likely going to be doing some extra tutoring as well as my students have an exam on the same day. I had expected after that I would have plenty of time to catch up on HNZ stuff, but I've been waiting for surgery on my wrist for months now, and I've finally been given a date.... the 21st (^: I don't know how long it'll be before I can type comfortably after surgery and I'm okay at typing one handed, but I'll likely be a bit slower than usual while my wrist is healing. (I'm having a ganglion removed, and apparently it's in a really difficult position so it's likely to be a rough recovery.)

Basically, I'll be around as much as I can, but it's going to be less than usual!! If anything is urgent/time sensitive feel free to drop me a line and I'll make sure to prioritise it :) ;

i cant wait to spend my entire birthday unconscious after surgery hooray

Good luck with everything Rowan! Hope the exam and your surgery goes well! Sending love! :wub:

I hope the surgery goes well and recovery is as swift as it can be with this type of surgery. Best wishes on the exam as well!

Good luck with everything Rowan! I know you'll do awesome on your exam. And good luck with the surgery!

Good luck with the surgery and all the best with the recovery :hug: Hopefully the exams are nice and easy too!

Kia kaha Rowan, sounds like a big month! All the best for your exam and recovery ^_^

Hey Rowan.
Good luck with your exams. I am sure you are going to ace them. I hope that the surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery. thank goodness it is after the exams.

and the only solution to being unconscious on your birthday is making the entirety of October (and maybe half of November) your birthday month. :party:

My surgery is done!!!! It went really well and I'm so looking forward to being able to type with less pain once it heals. Going to have a lot more free time for a while but I'll be one-handed at the keyboard for a couple of weeks so not sure what that combination of factors will do to my activity :p Give me a nudge if anything's urgent though and I'll give it my best shot!

(Exam is done too and it went pretty well!)

Small update: I was healing okay and even getting back to a bit of two handed typing and then I fell over looking for a pen under my bed and I've either sprained or fractured that same wrist [: waiting for x-ray results currently, but either way it's much more painful now and I'm back to one hand for the moment, meaning I'm going to be slow/short-spoken on a lot of stuff. Thankfully my surgical wound is healing extremely well, but it would be just like me to manage to fracture the same bloody wrist..........

Either way, if anything is super urgent drop me a line, as I'll have to prioritise my writing time accordingly.

Oh nooooo- I hope everything goes okay 🥺❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back