Devearux Home

Austin took a deep breath and sighed, "Oh, well, it's not normal, you know." He stroked her hair and still felt worried over her. "It really did happen at the wrong time, and it did freak me out. Quite a lot actually."

Rose put her hand on his knee trying to calm him down. "I told you I wasn't normal, but my mom took me to the doctor before and it was just somthing abou the way I see things or something. I'm not sure. But it can't be fixed by glasses or contacts." She smiled at him to show she knew that he was scared. "I'm going to be fine, don't worry about every little thing that goes wrong with me. All you'll end up doing is being worried, seriously." She said.

Austin grinned, "I'll take your word on it. I will always worry though. Just something that I do a lot. Even with...your balance issues, I worry whenever you aren't with me. You may be fine, but I will always worry over your well being. I worry every day with Aleyha's as well. So, I am a worry-wort." He flashed her a smile.

Austin teased, "And I wonder why is that." He smirked, and wished he could move so he could see her blush.

Austin shrugged, "I lost my train of thought." He actually did once he stared into her brown eyes. He let her hand his hand. Austin chuckled softly.

It took Austin a few moments to process what she said. He smiled, "Well, if it really mattered, then it will come back to me." He glanced at his sister. Being out in the daylight like this was risky if any sun was to hit her. He constantly was worried over that.

He sighed, "I'm just worried over the fact that she is albino. And her being out in the sunlight can damage her skin, eyes, you name it. And, well, the sun isn't hitting her, but still. I worry constantly over her, even if she does push me down stairs and such."

Austin grinned, "I like that you think that about me. Although, this one girl cannot really say much for my sweetness." He smirked.

(I assume this takes place after the RP in Bleak Street. It would be funny to share that story. XD))

Austin began with a smirk, "Well, she was being snobbish toward a friend of mine, whose looks can be deceiving. Let's say that something happened, which made him look...not human. I still befriended him, and the girl took off. I was acting cold to her, since I got the vibe of her princess thing. I called her a heartless, shallow, the bi word." Not wanting to say the curse word aloud. He wondered what she would think of that.

"I dunno whether she heard it or not. And those three words were the only three that came to my head." He beamed at Rosalie, "Although, I was clearly pissed off. Just to say the least. My eyes did what they would have done if I were to get angry."

Austin agreed wholeheartedly, "I am glad you didn't see me like that. Although, it was dark, so you couldn't see my eyes anyway." He smiled.

Austin laughed, "That is the only color I want you to see as well." He winked at her.

Austin chuckled, "Do you know what color they change into once I, or Aleyha, gets angry?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back