Devearux Home

"If either of you hurt her, you both are dead." Aleyha added, "This snake is my best friend, so be easy."

Austin reached out and took the snake from Aleyha. Austin smiled, and held Vera gently. "She has never hurt anything except what she eats." Austin stroked her with care.

((Whoops, just pretend it was Austin. XD I do this all the time))

Austin nodded, "Yeah. Just be really soft and gentle. The scales are delicate." He demonstrated first. He smiled at Rosalie.

Austin smirked, "No holding her? She won't bite. Good job though." He smiled at Rosalie. This might help with her fear of snakes.

Austin uncoiled her from his hand, and her full length, which was about five feet long, was exposed. Austin then smiled, "Okay, you see where her head is? Put your hand underneath the area just before her head, and she will coil herself around you automatically."

Rosalie did everything, and even relaxed as well. Austin beamed, "See? Sweet old girl, isn't she?" He laughed.

Aleyha finally stopped looking so mean and threatening. She then asked, "Would you like to hold her more or should I take her back now?"

Aleyha reached out her hand toward the snake, and Vera naturally coiled onto her arm. Aleyha didn't care whether Rosalie had anything more to say, and was surprised that being this close, showed her eye color and not question it either. Aleyha smirked, "So, enjoy Vera?"

Aleyha continued to smirk, "Well, if you did kill it, then well, maybe Austin can explain the stuff I do once someone pushes me overboard." She turned on her heel and went back to the couch.

Austin exclaimed, "I wasn't grinning at that! I am just so happy that you held that snake." He used his other hand to rub her arm.

Austin's voice changed from normal to worried, "Is there something wrong? Oh god, I shouldn't have made you hold the snake!"

Rose shook her head slowly. "No, it happens offen actually. I'm fine, it wasn't that." She said trying to calm her now worried boyfriend down. "I really don't understand why it happens, it's something that's always happened. IT just happened at the wrong time and made you freak out." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back