Devearux Home

"I thought you had said red?" She asked shaking again. "That would most likley be the color."

Austin shook his head, "No, that's Aleyha's natural color. If we get mad, then our eyes, like the coloring, turns coal black. And, there is something about them, that just seem off."

Aleyha seemed to be eavesdropping and she laughed, "Here is what's scary, seeing Austin walk around in a pink bathrobe." She gave him a smirk, knowing that it would make him a little upset.

Austin gave a sharp look to Aleyha, before answering, "Well, it was red, before she touched it. And that bath robe is very, very soft. I refuse to get rid of it." Austin felt embarassed, although it didn't show. Maybe just a little bit, but it was hard to tell.

Austin laughed with her, "It really was. Come on, a guy like me in pink? And no, I won't wear that color around you." He gave her a sly smirk.

Austin smirked, "The only article of clothing I have that is pink is the bathrobe. And, I have already gotten my school clothes that isn't the school dress code. So, you won't see me in pink." Austin poked her in the side.

Aleyha turned to Austin with a devilish grin. "No pink? I see that I will need to fix that, especially with that new red sweatshirt you love to wear." Aleyha stroked Vera and laughed softly, curious to whether she would do such a thing or not.

Austin shook his head at his sister, "You wouldn't dare." He turned to Rosalie, "Of course you aren't going to see me in my bathrobe. And no pink!" He couldn't help but laugh. He couldn't see himself in pink.

Austin sighed, "No, I just don't like wearing pink. The color is okay, but I just don't like it." He smiled at her. "I won't wear yellow either." He beamed.

Austin laughed, "Really? I didn't know that. And neither colors look good on me." He smiled at her. He then pointed out another color he wouldn't wear. "Same with turquoise."

Aleyha jumped in shock, hearing Rosalie yell. She turned to stare, taking her eyes off the television. She was about to comment on the colors that Austin wouldn't wear, considering she loathed them herself. All the colors she wore were black, white, silver, and emerald. Aleyha flipped her body around, careful not to injure Vera in the process.

Austin jumped as well once he heard Rosalie shout, for the first time since they met. Austin raised one his eyebrows and gave her a sly smirk, "You are going to make me wear a yellow shirt?" He chuckled wickedly, "And the good colors for me are blue, red, black, and white. Only colors I will wear." He gave her a wink. He noticed that Aleyha was now facing them.

Austin tickled her, "You make it seem like I was made at you or something. I took it like a challenge, actually." He laughed. Austin gave her a sincere look in the eyes, and tickled her a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back