Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha paced the living room, which was decorated so nicely, much to her dismay. She wore black sweat pants the completely covered her legs and feet. The matching jacket did not hide her hands however. She had them folded across her chest, and her hood over her head, with her bright blonde hair coming out of it. Her fierce eyes waited for her brother's return. She had a feeling that she wasn't going to like his new girlfriend. However, things can change.

Austin didn't like it that his mother wasn't going to be there. Her muggle job took up most of her time. And the message, "Keep your sister with you at all times!" echoed in his head. He opened the front door and held it open for Rosalie. "Welcome to the Devearux home!" Austin flashed his eyes to Aleyha. "And this is my little sister, Aleyha." Austin beamed, quite proud to see Rosalie again.

Aleyha stared at the girl who just walked in. She snorted, "Pretty? Ha!" She turned her cold gaze to Austin, "Where is mother?" It was more of a demand than a question. Aleyha leaned against the wall, and beside her were the stairs, leading up to the childrens' rooms and the master bedroom.

Austin laughed, "Yes, it has its charm." He shot a glare at Aleyha. "Mom is at work. And you have to stick by me, unfortunately." Austin turned to Rosalie after shutting the door. "She is a bit of a priss."

Aleyha's red eyes, bright in the light, stared at the couple. She then lowered her voice, "Where to then, big brother and... his girlfriend?" She didn't want to stick by Austin and this girl. However, she had to obey mom's orders. She waited.

Austin laughed, "She knows it too." He then answered Aleyha, "My girlfriend's name is Rosalie. And I suppose the living room." Austin reached for her hand to led her further into the home. "Anything to eat, drink? We don't have sweets here.."

Aleyha went straight for the black leather chair across diagonal from the couch and sat down her hands were revealed. Her skin was shockingly white. She used the remote and flipped on the television. She smirked, "Well, you two are Ravenclaws, so study up." She mocked them.

Austin sighed, "I don't know. I figured that mom was going to be here, so we could be alone, so that's a bust. Well, I can show you my dog, the husky. He looks just like a wolf." He gestured for her to sit down. "Want me to go get him?"

Rosalie was a little nervous to be alone with his sister, but she didn't let him know that. She went and sat down on the couch on the oppisite end as Aleyha. "Sure. That sounds good." She said ready for him to leave so that would mean the sooner he could come back.

Austin beamed and raced off to go retrieve his husky. He couldn't wait for her to see.

Aleyha waited until he was gone. She turned to Rosalie, and smiled, "I'm only mean when he is around. The dog's name is Frofro, just so you know." She turned back to the television, watching.

She answered shortly, "I know your name. He hasn't shut up about you since he first met you. And I'm Aleyha." She glanced at Rosalie. "It's my job to make his life miserable."

Austin ran into the living room, with Frofro beside him. He sat down beside Rose, and the dog stopped in front of them. Austin panted, "This is my baby boy, Frofro!"

Aleyha didn't answer, instead, she stood up and walked out of the room, to feed her snake.

Austin beamed, "Hey. What were you and my sister chatting about?" He patted the seat next to him, and Frofro jumped to be seated next to Austin. The dog rested his head on Austin's lap. "Too bad I cannot take him to Hogwarts." He didn't bother stopped Aleyha leaving the room.

Rose sat on the other side of Austin and reached over and rubbed the dog on the head. She smiled "Nothing really, she said you talk about me alot." She said laughing and her cheeks turning pink. "Yeah, it is too bad. You've still got me though" She said grinning.

Austin had to look away, to avoid blushing, "Well, I won't say it wasn't true..." He laughed. "She always is out for me." He rubbed Frofro, who seemed to be falling asleep. "Yeah, I'll pet you when you are a good girl." He teased.

Rose tilted his face back twards her seeing him blush, "And you think I'm cute when I blush. Aparently you haven't seen your self." She said laughing. "You know I didn't mean it like that." She said refering to the part where he pets her. "But if it makes you happy then go for it." She said laughing.

Austin groaned softly, once he saw that she saw him blush, "And you haven't seen yourself either." Austin laughed, "I know." He then reached to pet her on the head. "Good girl! Want a treat?" He laughed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back