Devearux Home

Austin wanted to move closer to her, but the husky was still fast asleep on his lap. He then whispered, "But, I want you over here..." He put on his puppy face.

Aleyha turned to Rosalie with a wicked grin, "You aren't afraid of Vera, are you?" However, Aleyha made no motion to approach Rosalie with the snake.

Rose looked up at Austin again "Hm, I guess I can move back over" She said smiling so he knew she was kidding and she moved back as close as she could with out looking stupid. She then directed her attention to Aleyha. "Not really...Sorta, yes." she said bitting her lip.

Austin beamed and put his arm around her shoulder. Austin whispered in her ear, after she answered his sister, "She won't come close to you with the snake. When she discovers someone is terrified, she is terrified that someone would hurt the snake."

Aleyha heard Rosalie's answered and turned around so she was laying down in the chair. She put the snake on her chest and the snake stayed put. She rolled her eyes, "I don't see why."

Austin glanced down and said, "I am so sorry about that. Thankfully, she is alive."

Aleyha shook her head and paid no attention to them. She had all her focus on Vera. She stared at the snake, as if she were her only friend in the whole world.

"Hm, I don't see how she is fascinated with them, even after that experience." He shrugged his shoulders. He never cared for snakes, but he had a soft spot for Vera though.

Aleyha listened and stated, "Snakes are fascinating creatures. The best, in my opinion."

Austin grinned, "I actually love her snake. She isn't hostile, but that might be because of her age too."

Austin nodded, "It's weird, I know. But Vera has been around for many years, since I was a baby, and before Aleyha was born. Naturally, she grew on me."

"Yeah. She is quite harmless, and has never bitten anyone. Not even mom," Austin informed Rosalie.

Austin teased, "Maybe Aleyha will let you hold her." He winked, but almost positive his girlfriend would refuse the offer.

Aleyha stood up from the chair. She stared at them with cold eyes. "Are you two sure you want to hold her? If something happens to her, you both are dead." She meant every word.

Austin nodded, "I've held her before. You can trust us." He smiled at both Rosalie and his sister.

Aleyha walked over to stand close to them. She was small for her age, and now, they could tell it. She held out her hand containing the snake, "Take her if you want. Heed my warning though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back