Devearux Home

Rose smiled. "Be happy, your cute when you blush too." She said. "And I don't plan on seeing it either." She laughed looking in his eyes and holding the hand he pet her on the head with. "Hm, depends on what that treat is." She said teasing him.

Austin raised his eyebrows, "Don't make me bring down the mirror and make you look at herself, and then I'll use my power to make you blush." He smirked, and let her hold his hand. "Hm, what treat would you like?"

Austin laughed, "Too bad we have no moveable mirrors." Austin then leaned in and softly kissed her. However, he pulled away after a second. He smirked, "There is your treat."

Austin thought for a moment, before answering, "Short and sweet. Plus, if my sister sees, she will never let us live it down. Believe me." He smiled.

Austin laughed, "Would you want a child like that teasing you until she grew bored?

Austin shrugged, "Well, that's true now." He laughed, "She'll always find something to bother me. Little sisters, you know? But well, if you want to kiss longer, than I am up for it." He smirked.

Austin laughed, "You are lucky then." Austin paused, "Well, I would prefer not to until later in the relationship. But that's just me."

He noticed the hint of disappointment. He stated, "Well, if we go into things too fast, then we would get bored in the future." He smiled.

((I'm having Aleyha enter the room, so please wait until I post with her, k?))

Aleyha emerged from the staircase, with her green python wrapped around her neck. She didn't have her hood on, and it revealed that her bright blonde hair was natural. She gave the couple a smirk, and sat down on the chair. "I assume you two got along famously without me." She stroked her snake's head.

Austin wanted to ask whether she was upset over the decision he made for the both of them, when Aleyha came back. Austin narrowed his eyes and replied, "And I see that you are back from your satanic rituals, aren't you."

"Shut up before I make my snake attack you." Aleyha turned her attention back to the television. How dare he comment on the things she did.

Austin pet his dog, which was now fully asleep on his lap. He whispered back, "I know. She wouldn't do that though. I don't think she would, anyway."

Aleyha lifted the snake off her neck, and it coiled around her hand and arm. She couldn't help but smirk as she heard the whispers of the couple.

Austin felt her move closer to him. He reassured, "Don't worry, she is just placing it on her hand."

Aleyha saw Rosalie's movement, and snickerd. Aleyha lifted her hand up to her own face to nuzzle noses with the snake. Aleyha smiled, without any coldness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back