Chilling

Scorpius was glad that Caysi was trying to swim up too, he didn't think he could pull her up himself. He kicked and kicked as much as he could. Almost there!

((What extra power?))

((( i dont know :p)))

Caysi kept kicking up they were almost at the top! She could see the light.

With one final kick they swam up to the surface. He pushed Caysi up top so she could breathe first. He gasped a huge breathe when he finally broke the surface. "Here Caysi, hold my hand" he said, extending his arm so she'd take it and he'd be able to pull her to shore.

When they got to the top Caysi took in some fresh air and said " Ok". She held onto Scorpius' hand.

With slight difficulty he pulled Caysi to the edge of the lake. When they got there he let go of her and pulled himself out then reached out to help her out.

Caysi walked up and said " Thank you for saving me Scorpius....if it wasn't for you...I probably would have drowned. she said blushing.

"I'm sure Lindsay would've jumped in there too, I just beat her to it, that's all," he said, shyly, looking around.

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you again". this time she could feel her cheeks burning from blushing so much.

Scorpius laughed a little and said "No problem okay. So shall we see your dad's initials?" he asked pointing to the rock.

Caysi smiled and said " Sure let's go see them!". she said walking behind Scorpius.

When Caysi fell into the lake, Zoe jumped up and ran towards them, and saw that Scorpius had already saved her.
"Caysi, Scorpius, are you alright?" She asked, worridly.

"I'm fine Zoe, and as I already said, anyone would've done the same thing Caysi hehe," he said.

"Ok," he said. He walked over to the rock and bent over to see it better. ((I'll let you describe it since you should know about it lol))

Caysi bent down to look at the rock. It said Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas and then beside it Best Friends. " Wow". Caysi said.

"That's neat," he said quietly. "Are you gonna tell your dad you found it?" he asked Caysi.

"You should Caysi," said Scorpius. "Maybe if you have children that come here they can carve their names too!" Scorpius laughed.

Caysi laughed and said " It could go on for generations!". she said looking around. Then she blurted out " Ok im bored now!". then she gave a half smile.

"Yes go ahead Caysi," he said. He picked up a sharp rock and handed it to Caysi for her to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back