Chilling

"Really cool," he said. "So, since you say you're bored shall we continue our walk?"

Caysi smiled and got up and said " Sure let's keep on walking!". she said walkin around.

Scorpius picked up a few pebbles from the ground and put them in his pocket. He walked across the edge of the lake. Occasionally he threw pebbles across the lake to make them skip.

Caysi looked at the trees' branches swaying back and forth. She kicked some rocks and twigs into the lake.

"Do you want to keep walking or should we go back to sit?" he asked.

Caysi looked at the waves and said " You guys can go back im just going to look at the waves and walk abit and think".she said heading to this gigantic rock up ahead.

Zoe walked along with them, and when caysi mentioned that she was watching the waves, she began to watch them too.

" If you want to come...but if you don't that's fine too". she said looking back at him.

"Well I'll just go here under this tree and relax for a while," he said.

Zoe nodded, being quite silent for no reason, and sat down under the tree that Scorpius was implying.

"So how are you Zoe?" he asked, wanting to bring up conversation with her.

Caysi smiled and said " Ill be back in a few!". she said walking up ahead to a huge rock.

"I'm alright, how about you?" She said smiling, and pulled out a piece of grass, and began playing with it.

Caysi headed up to the rock and sat on it. It had really sharp edges,and still was kinda comfy..Caysi looked around because this rock had excellent view she saw Zoe and Scorpius and then down below was Lindsay. Caysi smiled to see that everyone was getting along.

"Just fine, enjoying my new school," he said to Zoe, looking up at the sky, it was beginning to get dark, but he liked it. "I have a feeling something's gonna happen later on tonight," he said absentmindly. ((I'm talking about in the forbidden forest :p))

"I'm not sure exactly," he said, not taking his eyes off the growing clouds. "It could be something bad." He looked away from the sky and looked at Lindsay, "Or not.."

Caysi made her way from the rock closer and closer to the water..she felt overwhelmed...but she didn't have alot of work.She didn't know what was bothering her.

He shrugged not knowing what it would be and turned to Caysi's direction. "Are you ok Caysi?" he asked.

He cocked his head to the side and stared at Caysi. "You sure?" he asked. He looked at Lindsay and Zoe for help, or at a loss for words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back