Chilling

(((I think you mean "December" but it's really October for us, because Halloween is coming up, and that should be in "October" you know what I mean?)))

Not wanting to talk about the Yule Ball anymore, as he thought they exhausted the subject, he thought of something else. "So, does something happen for Halloween too?"

(( lol I get what you mean:p))

Caysi looked at Scorpius and said " We have a feast in the great hall..."

"Oh sounds nice," he said. "Are you guys going to dress up in costumes like Muggles do?"

"Why not?" he asked. "What about you two, Zoe, Lindsay?" he said, sitting back up.

Caysi laughed and said " I never really trick or treated when I was younger....".

"Im your friend Scorpius!" she sadi grinning and laughing. "And Im definatly dressing up. I might be pure blood but I love muggle movies. Im going to be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. " SHe said laughing and hoping they knew what she was talkng about....

"I've seen that movie," he said. "That's a cute costume I bet," he winked. ;-)

Caysi felt left out and said " Cool.. im going to wear a black sleek dress and heels". she said looking around.

"For your Halloween costume Caysi?" Scorpius asked, sensing her sudden awkwardness. He didn't want her to feel left out.

Caysi said " Yeah...I wanted to look like A queen or a prom queen or something like that...". she said smiling. The new boy was so sweet and nice.

"That's nice," he said. "I don't know if I should dress up for halloween..."

He sighed and laid on his back, with his hands behind his head. He stared up at the clouds, they looked nice. "I'm trying to decide what to wear."

Lindsay grinned. "You defintally should dress up...What are you trying to decide between...We can help you pick!" she said.

"Well I've already decided, I'm Zoro type," he laughed. ((Check it out in the great hall if you'd like.))
"By the way, what house are you all in?" he asked.

Caysi smiled and said " Im in Hufflepuff....and you should totally be Zoro!". she said laughing.

"I've decided to be Zoro!" he said laughing slightly. He thought it was a little embarassing. "Hufflepuff, that's nice. I'm in Slytherin, what about you Lindsay?" He already knew Zoe was in Slytherin too.

"I was thinking that too," he said. "How long does this 'feast' last?" he asked, confused.

((( Ok so a bit later ill post something about us meeting for butterbeer in the 3 broomsticks...and in Real Life the Feast lasts about 3 days so i don't know about the Hogwarts' life..lol sorry)))

(((Sorry guys, i don't know why i didn't post for a while)))

Zoe felt as though she had been in a daze, and said, "I'm going to be a pirate, since one of my ancestors was, I'm being her." She sat down by the lake, to see it glimmer.

"That's interesting Zoe! Are you borrowing some of her clothes or what?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back