Chilling

Caysi sat down and said " Well it's sorta a long story.....". she said weakly.

Caysi bent her head down and said " Ever since my mother died....I keep remembering her last fights with my father and how they were intense and...I...I can't take it anymore!". she said with tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

Scorpius imagined himself in Caysi's shoes and went over to put an arm around her. "I don't think you should think about that Caysi," he said with all seriousness. "You should think about the good times your parents had."

Caysi smiled and said " I was about 6 when she died so I remember only a few." she said wiping the tears.

"Then make those the best memories you have," he said sternly, hoping Caysi would understand that you should always remember the good times.

Caysi nodded and wiped the other tears of her face and said " There was this one memory that I had in mind". she said smiling looking at her nails.

Caysi weakly smiled and said " When they went on there anniversary cruise...that day was probably one of the fondest memories I have." she said.

Scorpius smiled warmly. "Well that sounds nice," he said, giving her a hug of reassurance.

Caysi hugged back and said " I never feel the same without her..". she said looking at her legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back