Chilling

Zoe frowned. "Err, I don't think I can, unfortunatly Percy has them, and I'm not talking to him. I have figured out another way to get similar clothes." She said with a sly smile.

Caysi looked around and said " Oh I just borwed these from my sister...". she said looking at the lake's waves.

"Oh," Scorpius said, feeling uncomfortable to bring up what he noticed to be a touchy subject. "Well what was this clever method of yours to get clothes?" he asked, noticing her sly smile and returning the wicked smile.

"Now that is my secret!" She said jokingly.
" I actually have a large variety of clothes, so I just found the ones that looked closest to a pirates costume!"

Caysi smiled and said " Hahah..what's new guys..?". she said looking from friend to friend.

Scorpius, still laying on his back, said "Nothing just watching these two clouds turn into fishes" he said jokingly.

Caysi laughed and said " Hmm...". she said getting up. " Anyone for a walk around the lake?."

"Nothing is really new,I'm a bit tired, and I think I'll just sit here." She said, then she lay down to look at the clouds, as though it were an idea from Scorpius.

Scorpius was torn as to what he should do. He sat up with his elbow supporting his weight. "Why don't you come sit back down with us Caysi and we'll take a walk around the lake in a little yes?" he asked, hoping to please everyone.

Caysi half smiled and said " Im just going to go for a walk by my self and then ill come back and then we all can go for another walk again..sorry guys I really need fresh air!". she said half laughing.

"Alright then, I do need to get to know this place better anyway," he said, standing up. He brushed off extra grass and turned to Zoe. "Will you be joining us?" he asked her.

He smiled at Lindsay. "You had been getting quiet there Lindsay!"

Caysi went around the lake and pointed to a rock and said " That's where my dad and his best friend engraved their names...shall we go take a look?".

Caysi smiled and said " Ok I need your help guys to flip this rock to the other side.".

"I guess this is my moment to shine isn't it?" he joked, flexing what little muscles he had. "Here let me get this side," he said as he placed his hands underneath the left side.

" And i'll take this side". she as they both fliped the rock over. The rock was to heavy for Caysi, she fell backwards into the water.

"Oh no!" Scorpius yelled! Forgetting everything else and his fear of the giant squid, he dived in to save Caysi. His robes pulled him down so much that he almost went underwater too deep. He opened his eyes underwater and didn't care that the water stung his eyes. He saw Caysi waving her arms around her and swam as fast as he could towards her with his robes pulling him down. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and tried with all his might to pull her up.

Caysi felt Scorpius and tried to pull them up they were getting close to the top but there robes were pulling them down and Caysi thought to herself I need the extra power to swim back up! Caysi kept swimming up and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back