Chilling

Lindsay Hall

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
Birch 16'' with Essence of Pixie Feather
Lindsay wandered over to the lake and sat down. She gazed into the water and wondered if the stories about the giant squid were true....

Caysi walked up to look at the beautiful water and saw a fimiliar girl and Caysi said " Hi!".

Zoe had just walked away from Hill, and Kendall and found some girls,one she knew, Caysi the other she hadn't met. almost forgetting she was Paul, she walked up to the girls.

"Hello, I'm Paul Douba, 1st year Slytherin." She said, remembering she was masculin when she heard the low voice.

alltsz.png

Lindsay snapped out of her day dream. "HI! Im Lindsay! I dont think Ive met either of you..." she said with a bright grin.

"Hello Caysi, and Lindsay. As I said before, I'm Paul. What houses are you two ladies in?" She asked.

Caysi knew who Paul was..but wasn't going to say anything to Lindsay yet so Caysi said " Im in Hufflepuff what about you Lindsay?".

Zoe knew they weren't Slytherins, but it was nice to have a reassurance. Zoe sat down by the lake.

" You know there is a giant squid in the lake." She said.

"Interesting. So you going to the Yule Ball?" She asked, for she found that was a good ice-breaker now-a-days.

Lindsay frowned. "Well I have a dress but no one to go with....Im new and dont really know anyone...."

((actually i havent decided on my dress its hard!!))

"Well, since I'm a boy I don't really buy a dress... And I don't have someone either, but It's okay, I don't know If im going." She said.

Scorpius strolled over to the lake to think about his first year at Hogwarts and transfering from Durmstrang. He was glad his mother had decided not to keep him there, he didn't fit in.
Getting closer to the lake he noticed 2 girls and a boy standing nearby.
"Oh, hello," he said awkwardly as he approached them.
Clearing his throat a little he said, "I'm Scorpius."

Instantly Scorpius warmed up at her bright smile. "Well hello Lindsay, Caysi," he said, taking a small bow. "Paul," he said, giving a small nod.
"What're you all up to?"

Lindsay giggled at his bow. "Oh well you know not much....Paul was just telling me the squid in the lake was true...Care to join us?" She asked offering the space next to her. "You can pull up some grass..."

Caysi waved to Scorpius and said " Hi im Caysi Finnigan.....how are you?". she said with a cute smile.

"There's a squid in the lake?" he repeated in amazement, wondering if he had just misunderstood.

"I'm good thank you Caysi," Scorpius said sitting down on the patch of grass Lindsay offered.

Caysi smiled and said " Zo..I mean Paul..do you really think that there is a squid dwn there?". " What about you Scorpius?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back