Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
-open after Sofija-

Casper was nervous about this, he had never been in charge of anything before, but he was also very eager for this meeting to get started. Despite everything, he just felt so ecstatic that he could actually be part of something like this. He had arrived an hour early, taking the time to set out all the poster boards and fabric swatches. He was enjoying getting everything set up. He had snacks and drinks on a table to the side of the room. He smiled at Kiara, putting out paints and markers. It wasn't long before the room was filled with students. He swallowed nervously, turning to smile at them. "Hello, everyone. My name is Casper Beckett, I'm your king of crafts." He smiled at Kiara. "This lovely girl here is Kiara Wood, she's your Queen. Today, we want to make a poster for the club. You'll see poster boards and fabric swatches on the tables around the room." He smiled at them.

"We want you guys to take one, make it your own. We'll add it to this poster, here," He pointed behind him to the mostly empty poster behind him. It the center, it read 'CAC' in long, calligraphic letters. On the left of it, was his piece. He had spent days making his- as the leader, he felt his had to be truly spectacular. It was a dark castle fantasy piece, swirled with deep purples and blues. It was detailed, intricate, with 'Cas' swirled into the night sky. "Every year, we'll hang this poster on our table at the clubs fair. When we give over the club to new leadership, we'll start another board. Each new member will add a piece of their own." He cleared his throat, smiling shyly. "I've already made mine, so I'll wonder around and help anyone that asks. Make this yours, do whatever you want with it. This is a safe space, so please, feel free to express yourself and be whoever you want to be." He laughed shyly, rubbing the back of his neck and looking to Kiara to see if she had anything else to add.

Ooc: If you want Cas to interact, feel free to tag me in the post. Open after Sofija posts with Kiara.

Jenna walked arts club and she always was proud with Kiara and this time to. Hufflepuff girl take her placr and listened what boy say. She missed the time home and looked episode app.

Kiara was absolutely confident about her and Cas' leadership, they were going to rock this meeting and every other too. They had planned this out way before it was realized and it was going to be the best meeting ever. She tried to also keep the same energy shortly before the meeting to not let anyone down, she also tried to encourage Cas to feel more confident enough, so she let him start the meeting instead of her. And he was doing such an amazing job, however, when he ended, it was the place where Kiara took over. "Hey, hey, everyone! Happy to see you all there and as Casper already said, I am Kiara. Queen of Arts," she introduced herself again just to be sure that everyone remembered her name and then went on to continue her speech. "If you're a more musical person, there are also enchanted music pieces that you can design as you want, there are instructions with how to work with them but if you still need help with them, ask me or Casper. We would prefer if you work in a pair with someone but if you don't want to, sure, it's up to you, we just want you to feel comfortable. Mine piece is already ready too, so feel free to reach out to me too," Kiara gave everyone a joyful smile and clapped her hands as saying that she had finished what she had to say but to be a bit more specific, she took out her wand and gave it a wave, making a lot of colors changing sparkles to appear but none of them actually reached the floor or actually anything. "So let's start the meeting!" Kia added once the sparkles went on and watched as people went on to do something.

Kiara's own piece was pretty specific too, she included two people dancing in the rain and with a rainbow behind them. She took a lot of time to make it but she was pretty proud of it. "Well done, teammate," she put up the hand for a high-five once she turned to Cas. Ravenclaw was pretty impressed by how well they had worked together so far.

Let's start the magic! Also, if you want to interact with Kiara, just tag her, I'll be happy to answer!

Lucas was pretty proud of Casper for running the art club, and grinned at him before he spoke to them as the King of Crafts. He didn’t really know the other leader very well, but he was glad Casper had someone to help him. The idea of making a poster together was pretty fun, and Lucas was eager to get started. He listened to Kiara as well, then approached Casper before he got started with his own poster. “Good job.” He told him. “Also, you got taller.” He noted as he noticed it for the first time, as Casper was now taller than him.

@Casper Beckett

Ana Sofia was excited for the first club meeting of the new year, curious to see what the new leaders had to say and what they had come up with as activity. She skipped into the room and took a seat at one of the tables, resting her face on her hands as she listened to the club leaders speak. Making a huge poster with a little piece of everyone sounded fun and when they were ready to get going she stared at the small piece of poster board in front of her, wrecking her brain for what to do. It wasn't that she didn't have any ideas, on the contrary, her head was filled with ideas and she just needed to filter out which one she wanted to go with. The one that sounded most fun? The prettiest? The most crafty? Or maybe she just needed to find a partner so she wouldn't have to make the decision on her own.

Estella was looking forward to club events with the Conglomerated Arts Club. She had been getting better at making flower crowns over the holidays, and hoped that she could potentially use her new skills somehow in this club. She made her way to the first meeting of the year, smiling at the two new club leaders since Emily had graduated. It felt different, as Emily had always been the leader, but she was happy the club was still able to go on without her. She quickly found her friends, taking a seat next to Ana Sofia and listening as the new leaders addressed them. They were all going to make their own piece to add to the club's poster, and Estella thought that this was a really good idea. When they were told to begin, Estella immediately turned to Ana. "I'm going to make mine pink and glittery." she said, reaching for the bottles of glitter. "What are you going to do?"

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Casper smiled shyly, high fiving Kiara, before turning his attention to Lucas as his roommate spoke. Cas moved over to him, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks. And I did," he smiled shyly. He had certainly had an interesting break. He looked down to Lucas' piece of poster board. "Have you thought about what you want to do?" He asked. "I can help you if you'd like," he offered, before looking back up to Lucas with a smile. @Lucas Fletcher

Iris had almost forgotten she was a part of the arts club, though she really enjoyed it. She was glad there was another meeting, and she headed to the arts room to participate. The new leaders spoke to them, explaining what they were going to do. One of them was her roommate Kiara, and Iris shot her a quick smile. She hadn’t gotten to know her very well, but she liked her and thought she was a good fit for the club. After the introductions, Iris grabbed a piece of fabric and thread. She wanted to embroider something, as that was what she liked to do. Something flowery seemed to fit. She found a comfortable spot with her supplies and got started on her piece.

Rhys was always going to take every opportunity to draw, so when he entered the club meeting for CAC and heard they would be designing their own poster for the club, that sounded just fine to him. Of course, he didn't want to work with anyone, grabbing one of the empty poster boards for himself and settling into a quiet corner with all his pencils. Obviously, he was going to draw something, that being his favourite medium to use and not having too much skill with something like painting. The only problem was now deciding what he was actually going to draw, humming as he thought about things, absently hitting the blank page with the end of his pencil as he thought about it.

Ana Sofia smiled at Essie when she told her she was going to make her piece of the poster pink and glittery. There hadn't been a doubt in her mind that her friend would do exactly that and she giggled when the girl almost instinctively seemed to reach for the glitter. "That's very you." She nodded approvingly of Essie's idea, before giving a little shrug at her question. "I'm still deciding. I was thinking like a pretty, colourful sky. Or flowers and butterflies. Or just sunflowers. Ooh, or I could paint my dogs!" Ana rattled as she tried to formulate all of the ideas that were floating around in her mind into actual words rather than images. "What do you think?" She asked the other girl, keen for some input on what would be the most fitting. @Estella Fuentes

Sydney had been a staunch supporter of the Art's club since Emily had tried to ressurect it a few years ago. The school needed as many options for students to express themselves as possible, and while Sydney thankfully got some outlet writing with HM, she was glad to have the arts club as well. She wasn't sure what to make of the new leaders, noting they both seemed a bit too peppy for her tastes, but she listened quietly as they explained the project. It would be nice to have something to leave behind at the school that others could see, she supposed, figuring the poster would be retired back into the art's room at some point. Grabbing a bit of poster board, Sydney pulled out a quill, not wasting time with any paints or other arts supplies. Art wasn't her forte, but writing was, so Sydney sat for a moment, mulling it over before she began writing, scribbling words and words of word association and snippets of poetry, as much as she could fit, into her square, uncaring if her words or letters overlapped as she went.

Sawyer sometimes felt a little at odds with the art's club, having joined because he liked music more than anything else, but it was still fun to hang out with his friends and Theia. He'd half wondered if Felix would want to sign up this year, but he supposed maybe something like the Brotherhood or the Wild Patch would be more Felix's speed. Sawyer was happy to see Casper had taken over the club along with Kiara, surprised how not-nervous Casper managed to be as he greeted the club and got them started. Sawyer wasn't really sure if he could draw anything, so he was glad to hear there was some sort enchanted square he could add some music for.

He glanced around, looking to see if he could spot Theia to work on something together. It'd been awhile since the two of them got to play something together and he liked the idea. Not spotting her yet though, Sawyer just grabbed one of the guitars in the room, plucking thoughtfully at the strings and moving to sit near where Ana and Essie were working on their squares. "Hey, making some progress?" He asked the girls, leaning forward a little to see what they were getting up to, idly picking a few strings as he did so. Making he could make up a song about the two girls. If he wasn't mistaken girls found that sort of thin pretty impressive, assuming he could pull it off... @Estella Fuentes @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Sky made her way to the conglomerated arts club meeting cressed in loose flowing clothes her viola case in her hand. She reached the club room and noticed that all of the members were older than her. Shetook a seat and listened as the leaders introduced the meeting.
she would rather play music rather than crafting but she didn't know anyone to ask to work with her so she took a board and went to find some things to attach to it. she was looking for music and flowers. she also found some fake vines to attach. then she found a picture that reminded her of home. a snowy landscape with northern lights above it. she added that to the board. by now it still didn't look finished but craft was not her art. she left it on the desk as the clue dried and took her instrument before beginning to play. not to anyone in particular but just to add a bit of background music to the room.

Estella smiled as Ana told her that her idea was very 'her'. "Thanks." she said, flicking her hair behind her shoulder, happy to have received a compliment. The girl took some pencils and began drawing the outline of a large letter 'E' on her square as she listened to Ana's ideas. "Flowers sound good! I don't want to do flowers, but a butterfly sounds good too! Maybe I can put one in mine as well, but only because they're pretty." she said, mostly thinking aloud. "But yeah, your dogs would be a good idea too. It's a good idea to create something meaningful like that, especially if you love them." Estella liked animals, but not as much as glitter, and so she was just going to stick with her original idea.

As Sawyer approached them and spoke to them, Estella nodded. "Yes. I'm doing mine with pink and glitter, and Ana is going to do something with her dogs." she told him. "What about you? Is yours going well?"

@Ana Sofia Burleigh @Sawyer Carnahan

Ana Sofia chuckled when Essie seemed to take her compliment well, watching as her friend started working on her poster when her own was still completely blank. "I'm sure you could fit a dainty looking one in there. Maybe somewhere on that 'e'." She offered when her friend seemed to like every single one of the ideas she had just blurted out, pointing to one of the letter's sides to show where she taught a little butterfly could look pretty between all of the glitter that was still to be added to it. "I reckon I could, yeah." She nodded when Essie seemed to think doing something with her dogs would be nice, trying to be confident in the fact that she would be able to pull that off even if she had never painted a lot of animals before. First time for everything right?

Ana smiled at Sawyer when he joined them, giving a little nod in agreement with what Essie said they were doing as she started to vaguely sketch out the basis for what would eventually, hopefully, turn out to be her dogs. "Any idea what sort of tune you're going to add?" She added to Essie's question as she looked up to see him holding a guitar after hearing some musical tones. @Estella Fuentes @Sawyer Carnahan

Lumio excitedly made his way into the arts room, he was sure that this club event was going to be quite fun, even if it seemed it would lean heavily on the drawing side of things rather than the parts of arts that he was a little better at. He nodded along and then just got something to start his poster with. He thought about going over to the club leader and Lucas but he'd gotten the impression over the last year that Lucas hadn't wanted to spend the time with him so he decided to just work on his own.

Eugene walked into the arts room with an excited skip in his step. He was very eager to see what they would do. He'd brought his guitar with him him on the off chance he would be able to play it. He looked to the new leaders of the club, he knew they both vaguely, but he wouldn't have been able to tell anyone their names until after they'd said them. He took some paper and immediately set to work making his poster.

Sawyer nodded pensively when Essie mentioned what she and Ana were working on. He kinda wished he could just decide on art stuff like that rather than staring aimlessly for awhile, but he figured maybe drawing and stuff just wasn’t his thing.

He glanced at Ana at her question, smiling for a second and fussing with the strings. “Hmm, maybe I could also do something pink and glittery?” He offered, trying to pluck out a bright, jaunty little sound, mostly high, major notes he thought could pass as audible glitter. “Or, something with dogs?” He plucked the low E string, hoping to make it sound like a bark but mostly just making himself huff in amusement at the flat sound. "It's a work in progress," he told the girls sheepishly, having a bit more fun trying to make them laugh than really working hard on his own piece now. @Estella Fuentes @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Estella nodded excitedly when Ana pointed out where she could put a little butterfly in her piece. "Yes, that's perfect!" she exclaimed, happy to have received some help from her friend. She shrugged as she then thought for a moment about Ana's work. "I mean, if it seems a bit hard drawing dogs, you could always just draw their paw prints or something, or like a bone and a food bowl." she suggested, hoping she could also help her friend out in return.

Estella giggled as Sawyer thought about making something pink and glittery, followed by a tune on the guitar. "Glitter always does the trick." she told him, not even offended if Sawyer actually did steal her idea. "It would be cool if you could write a song though! Write one about the club or something and see if they will let you submit it." Estella shrugged, figuring it was worth a shot if Sawyer was all out of ideas. Playing guitar was an art form and so surely it would count.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh @Sawyer Carnahan

Ana Sofia smiled at Essie's response, glad her friend had liked the suggestion she had made. It made her feel like she had been helpful in some way, which was always a nice way to feel. "Yeah, I was thinking of just doing like silhouettes." She nodded when her friend mentioned drawing dogs might be a bit hard. Which it was. But doing silhouettes with a nice background or keeping the background white and painting something inside of the silhouettes could be nice. And should be doable. "But if it doesn't work I could definitely do something like that!" She agreed. "Or do like little pawprints as decoration." She beamed, quite keen on the idea that was starting to take shape in her mind.

Ana listened when Sawyer played some notes to embody the idea of pink and glittery like Essie was doing, feeling like the sounds that came out of the guitar did somehow fit that description. She laughed when he played another sound that didn't much sound like anything after mentioning the dogs. "Oooh, that'd be good!" She nodded in agreement with Essie's idea. "Maybe you could talk to the leaders, get some others involved. Like create a song for the club together in the same way that we're making these poster pieces." She added to the idea. Essie's idea about writing a song about the club had definitely been a good one so if the final poster was to be on display at the club fair than maybe if the more musical students created a song that could be played as well. @Estella Fuentes @Sawyer Carnahan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back