Bringing her home

Kevin looked over to his wall where the clock hung. "almost eleven, why?"

"just wondering. I thought it was later." She said. She scooted up so that her face was next to his. Seh just looked at him, as if everything she needed to know was in his face.

((Sorry, that sounded cheesy))

Kevin looked down when he felt her watching him. "Can I help you?" He grinned the lop-sided way again.

(It was very cheesy :p )

"You already have, cutie." she said, just to annoy him she added cutie to it.

Kevin mock glared at her. "/now that was justuncalled for." He grinned before adding on the end. "How, exactly, have I helped?"

"Your just here, that's how." She leaned in towards him, just inches from his face and said, "besides you are extremely cute, so it was called for." She rolled of the bed and stood up, stretching.

Kevin grinned and watched her strech. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Nowhere, i am just..." She sighed and walked around the bed, pacing. "Walking."

KEvin propped himself up on his elbows. "Any reason why?"

"nope just walking around." She said. She had never been able to hold still. it was one of her not so good qualities.

Kevin laughed. "Okay strange one." He shuffled himself up to the top off the bed and just watched her walk.

She looked at him and glared childishly. "Oh I'm strange am i?" She asked pouting.

Kevin pretended to think for a second before nodding. "Yep, You are strange."

Sarah looked at the floor sadly. She glanced up through her hair, puppy dog eyes shining through. "Fine then if I'm strange, then you are cute!"

Kevin thought for a minute before turning back to Sarah. "Okay then, I guess I'm cute."

She smiled at him. "So what now?"

Kevin leant over, wrapping his arms around her waist, and pulled her back on to the bed. "I don't know, say this?" He leant in and propally kissed her again.

Sarah felt the butterflies rise up again and let her eyes flutter shut, she was in cloud 9 with this man. She thought... no she knew she loved him. But she wasn't going to say it just yet.

Kevin deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to him. He hadn't met anyone like her for, well, ever. Someone like him that was fine with his family.

Kevin rolled over as the sunshine hit through his window. He blinked a few times and went to rub hem when he realised he couldn't move his left arm, he also became aware of pressure on the entire of that side fo his body. He looked over to see Sarah still asleep next to him. The memories of the night before came back to him and he smiled.

Sarah felt movement beside her and awoke, slightly startled. She took a long look around the room, trying to think where she was. She looked to her side and remembered everything. Kevin was there, next to her. Seh smiled and nuzzled him.

"Morning sunshine." Seh said.

Kevin smiled as she stirred. "Morning love. Want some breakfast?" Kevin looked over at the time, suddenly feeling hapy that his morning client had cancelled yesturday.

"Yes, i would." She said kissing his cheek lightly.

Kevin sat up, managing to remove his arm from behind her and looked around for his clothes before leaving the room and heading for the kitchen. "What do you want? I've got alot of things." He yelled back to her as he turned on the coffee machine.

"A waffle would be nice, if it's not to much trouble." She said slipping her dress on. Seh yawned adn stretched. She walked out there and sat down.

Kevin looked in his cupboards and found two leftover waffles from his last shop. He put them in the toaster before turning around to see Sarah. A gust of wind blew in through the window and he briefly thought about going back to fetch his shirt. "So, How long do I get to keep you before you have to go and see Angela?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back