Bringing her home

She kissed him softly, but made the kiss shorter this time. "You really are..."

Kevin pointed at her. "You better not put cute at the end of that sentance or any word that means it or I will get up and walk away." He managed to keep a straight face but grinned at the end.

"I'll save you the trouble cutie," she said standing up. She was good with bluffs, even though she didn't want to leave.

Kebin stood up as she did. "Well, you just said cute again. I think I'll do something different. "He walked in front of her and picked her up, she was pretty light and easy to carry, and placed her in his room before leaving and closing the dorr, though he didn't hold it closed. "You can't come out until you apologise for calling me cute." HE saisd through the dorr, laughing as he said it.

She squealed as her picked her up, and put her in his room. He left and said until she apologized, he wouldn't let her out. "Fine then, i guess I'll have to trash your room!" she said in a sing-song voice. She hummed and paced in the room, waiting for his reaction.

Kevin grinned at her threat. "You do that, You'll just have to clean it up after because you're not allowed out if it's messy in there either." He hoped she was only messing around.

She bumped the wall lightly, making it sound like she had dropped something. She then walked over by the door, seeing if he would come in.

Kevin heard something drop but resisted going in. "What did you just do?"

"I didn't do anything," she said sitting down on the bed. "But the raccoon i let in might have!" She said.

Kevin sighed, he knew she was messing aorund. "Pre tell, how did the racoon get it?"

"The window, isn't that right coony?" She said smiling.

Kevin laughed, his flat was the second floor up in the building. "I didn't know racoons could jump."

"Well if you don't let me out, or come in here, i might jump. Wont hurt much when i hit the ground!"

Kevin grinned, he knew she wouldn't but could resist. He opened the door and entered the room but closed it behind him quickly. "Oh my life, There's no racoon." He pretended to be properly shocked.

Seh giggled and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck laughing. "You are such a bad liar!"

"Good job I'm a plumber not an actor then isn't it?" Kevin grinned before leaning in, slowly enough not to suprise Sarah, and kissing her.

She pulled him closer, and kissed him for only one minute. She pulled away smiling and let go of him, spinning around the room like a kid in a candy shop.

Kevin laughed as she span. "You're a numpty." He said, taking a seat on his bed to watch her.

"What's a numpty?" She asked curiously still making dance like movements across the big room.

Kevin smiled and leant back on his arms. "It's a word for someone who is silly and carefree. You, are a numpty."

"i suppose i am," she said sitting next to him. Seh wrapped her arms around his stomach in a hug.

The hug caught Kevin by suprise and his arms gave way, leaving him with no support. The man fall backwards onto his bed. "Maybe you should be the one giving warning." He laughed.

"Naw i don't give warning. I'm comfy though." She laid her head on his chest, and cuddled him.

Kevin laughed, he continued when he saw her head move as he laughed. "I should hope you are, my belly would be insulted if you weren't."

She looked up at him. "What time is it?" Seh asked, she was curious, they had been out for a while and it must be late now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back