Bringing her home

Kevin grinned and leant in to kiss her again. Normally at this stage in the relationsjip he was just having fun, not knowing if they would stick or not, but Kevin really liked Sarah. She's staying for as long as possible.

Sarah kissed him back this time. She could feel the butterflies all the way into her fingertips. She had never been so sure about anything before in her life; but Kevin made her sure.

Kevin hugged her closer for a bit before breaking the kiss, only so he didn't run out of air. "You know, if you hadnb't told me, I would think you'd been practicing." He was slightly out of breath from the kiss as he spoke.

Sarah giggled. "Nope! Never!" but that's a great thing to know. You're very good at this yourself." She nuzzled his shoulder. She took a deep breath and sighed.

Kevin breathed in just as she nuzzled into him and managed to catch a small wave of her smell. She smelt wonderful to him. He hugged her to him and continued to calm his breathing.

The moment was amazing, unbelievable. Sarah never wanted it to end. But since they were away from obsidian harbor, her phone now worked, and it started ringing. The ring tone was 'Young and Depressed' by MXPX. Sarah jumped up and answered it, muttering into the phone. She hung up and smiled at Kevin.

Kevin looked up as she quickly jumped away and answered her phone before hanging up. "Who was that?"

"Angela was letting me know that she was staying somewhere." Sarah said before stretching. She sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Kevin auotmatically put his arm around her. "What, over night?"

She looked at him, "yeah... her and Skyle are." Seh said snuggling up against him. He was so warm.

Kevin grinned and hugged her closer. "I guess that means there's no hurry for you to go home then?" He looked down at her and softly kissed the top of her head.

"Nope i guess not," she said smiling and looking up at him.

Kevin leant in and kissed Sarah again. He found the girl addictive in some way, her hair, her scent, her taste, all enticed him in.

Sarah kissed Kevin back but pulled away soon after it had happened. he had slightly taken her by suprise, meaning that she lost air quickly. She giggled a little bit. "Sorry, lost air."

Kevin grinned. "It's alright, you want more warning next time?"

"Yes please," she said smiling again. She didn't know what it was about him, but she really liked him. He was a lot older then her, and already had a kid, but, still, he was amazing.

Kevin grinned and leant in, just before he kissed her he whispered "Incoming." and kissed her again.

Sarah tried her best to keep her smile out of the kiss. She could basically hear the fireworks going off in her head when she kissed him. She had never felt this way about anyone ever before. And to think it was only their first date. She pulled away after a few minutes and looked at him. "There, that was better."

Kevin smiled at her last comment before frowning slightly. He took his free hand and felt around behind him on the sofa, eventually pulling out on of the Wii controllers. He couldn't help but laugh at the though of him sitting on it the whole time.

Sarah burst out laughing. "You are so goofy!" She said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Kevin grinned in a sort of lop-sided manner. "Is that good or bad?" He teased.

"I don't know, maybe it's good." she said. She put a strand of hair behind her face and smiled widely.

Kevin raised his eyebrows questioningly(sp?) "Maybe? Well then. " He pretended to sulk, sticking his lip out and sniffing.

She sat up more and kissed his nose. "You are so kawaii!"

Kevin looked back at her. "That's that cute word isn't it?" He looked suspiciously at her before leaning in to kiss her again, pausing just before. "Incoming." He smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back