Bringing her home

"Well how about we flip a coin," she said taking out a coin. "Heads we do something else, tails we play the Wii. Does that sound fair?"

Kevin nodded. "Sure, you got a coin?" He had givin his last bits of change as a tip back at the pub.

She pulled out a coin and stood up. She flipped it and it spun in the air until it reached her had. She flipped it and showed it to him; it was heads. "Something else it is." She said smiling slyly.

Kevin looked up and noticed the smile. "What's that smile for? you planning something?" He could think of a few things she was thinking but doubted it was any.

"Nope just enjoy smiling," she said, pocketing the coin. "So what did you have planned for your something else?"

Kevin looked at her suspiciously. "Well, I don't know, I hadn't thought that bit through." We could always make out. He continued to ignore his thoughts.

She sat on her knees in front of him, leaning her head on his knee. "You are thinking something, aren't you?"

Kevin shook his head. "No." his lie wasn't very convinsing as he looked down at the woman with her head in his lap.

Seh made a puppy dog face and looked up at him. "Tell me!"

Kevin put his hands over his eyes. "Not the puppy look. Anything but the puppy look." He pleaded while scrunching his eyes closed even though they were covered.

She made a bit of a wine sound. She really wanted to know now. She sat down on her knees and crossed her arms in front of her chest, still pouting.

Kevin removed his hands, eyes still firmly closed, and placed them over his ears. "Can't see or hear you, it doesn't effect me." He just hoped she wouldn't forcibly remove his hands because then he would break.

She stood up and pulled his hands away from his ears and pinned them on either side of his head. "Tell me pwease!" she said pouting a bit.

Kevin ried his hardest to keep his mouth closed beu he eventually gave in and opened his eyes. "Well I was thinking..." He trailed off, not sure how to put it without sounding like a freak.

"What?" she asked standing back and letting go of his hands.

Kevin used his, now free, hands to pull her in closed to him. "This." He leant in and gave her a soft kiss before pulling away and grinning.

Sarah felt the butterflies enter her stomach. The kiss was so short but it sent her to cloud nine. She really like this guy, but was it real... or was it like the other? She smiled at him. "Oh," she giggled childishly. She felt so bubbly now.

Kevin grinned at her response. "A good choice of pass time or would you prefer to choose something else?" He grinned wider as he spoke.

She smiled right back, only wider. "This is perfect... but um... Kevin?"

"Yeah?" Kevin wasn't sure what she was going to say, normally people said bad news when they said things like that. He didn't like bad news.

"You're my first kiss..." It must have sounded weird, she was 21 and had never kissed anyone at all. Her brother was always so protective, and after he had died she hadn't really gotten close to anyone.

Kevin sighed when it wasn't bad but then realised what that might seem like. "I wasn't sighing 'cause of that, I was sighing 'cause normally people give bad news when they start a sentance like that."

"Sorry if i worried you, it's just... my brother never let me..." She smiled and looked at him.

Kevin shrugged. "It's gotta happen eventually, I'm not that bothered by it." And he wasn't, it took alot for him to be bothered by a girl, like being asked to move to alaska.

"I'm glad that it doesn't bother you." she said. Seh looked into his brown eyes and just smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back