Bringing her home

She smiled at him but shivered in the wind. "I don't know, i can just call and say I'm at a friends." Sarah smiled at him. She walked closer to him and looked up and smiled.

Kevin bent down and kissed her nose. "Sounds like a plan." The silence was broken by the popping of the toaster. He stood up straight and grabbed a plate, placing the two waffles on it. "What do you want on them or just plain?"

"Oh do you have jelly and syrup?" She asked him smiling eagerly. She loved sweet things.

Kevin opened a different cupboard and looked around, eventually pulling out a jar of syrup. "It seems Ted finished off the Jelly when he was here."

"That's okay, your sweet enough to cover for the jelly!" She said already completely awake. "So what do you have planned for today?"

Kevin grinned and thought to his plans. "Well, It's a work day so I have to go to a clients house at around twelve but my morning person cancelled so I am all yours until then so we have about.." He looked over to the living room clock. " just over two hours."

"Cool, then, what do you wanna do for two hours?" She said.

Kevin grinned as he handed her her breakfas. "I have no idea." He walked over to the coffee machine and poured hhimself a brew. "It's all up to you my love."

She felt all bubbly inside when he called her love and she took a bite out of her waffle. "Well, hmm..."

Kevin gulped down his coffee, almost finishing it before the heat in his mouth because to much and he stopped drinking for a second. "Yes?"

"Just thinking of what we should do." She said absentmindedly chewing her waffle.

"Okay." Kevin swollowed the rest of his coffee in one gulp and placed the mug in the sink. He hadn't done the washing up last night due to, well, being distracted, so there was a small pile up of pans and plates.

She had finished her waffles and put the plates in the sink. "You want me to do this up for you?" She asked. It was the least she could do.

Kevin shook his head. "Nah, I'll do it later, after work." He couldn't let a guest in his house, well flat, do his dishes for him, it was rude. Even if he did want her to be a more frequent guest.

"Are you sure?" She asked him. Seh stood up and walked over to him.

Kevin nodded. "Yeah, it's not that much and why waste the two hours doing the dishes?" He grinned down at Sarah.

She smiled and stood on her tip-toes to kiss his nose.

Kevin wrinkled his nose when she kissed it and grinned. "You know, kisses are always better when placed here." He put his finger on his lips and winked at her.

"Fine then." She pecked him on the lips and then walked around the table.

Kevin went to follow her, stopping briefly to yawn, and went over to the sofa and took a seat. "You have any idea's?"

"hmm..." She put her finger to her lip thinking again. She looked around the room and saw the Wii. "You wanna play something on Wii?"

Kevin thought for a second before nodding. "We have guitar hero, dance dance revolution, wii fit, wii sports and big brain acadamy. It's your choice."

"Surprise me," she said with a smile. She wasn't very partial to surprises, but was sure that it didn't matter right now.

"Okay." Kevin got up and collected the two controllers and turned on the machine. He knew there was something in there already, so it would be a suprise to both of them. He passed Sarah on of the controllers and turned to see that the disc in was Wii Sports. "Wii sports it is then."

"Okay cool. Ready to loose?" She asked grinning at him. She had played the Wii back home, but had no TV here. So she was glad he had a game system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back