Bringing her home

Kevin Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Kevin apparated into his flat, still hugging Sarah clse to him. After about a minute he let go and looked to see what part of his living space they had landed in. They were currently standing in his living room/kitchen. "Well, here we are."

( Living room/kitchen
bathroom
Kevin's room
Teddy's room)

When they landed she had to steady herself, she felt so dizzy. She hit the floor, on her knees. Her head was spinning, and she didn't know which was up or down. She tried to steady herself but she couldn't. She knew she was at Kevin's house, but still couldn't focus.

Kevin looked down as she fell. He crouched down besides her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You've never apparated before have you?" He could tell that by the obvious dizzyness, he had managed to get used to it ny now.

She shook her head no and tried to stand, using his shoulder for support. She tried to smile, but she still didn't feel well. as her vision focused she said, "i love your living room... Er... kitchen."

Kevin slowly lead her oer to the sofa and sat her down. "Wow, you really have never apparated. You shouldn't stand up till you've stopped feeling dizzy." He sat down basides her and placed his arm behind her back. For support of course.

Seh nodded and leaned on him, still feeling very dizzy.

Kevin grinned as she leant in to him. It was a lovely romantic moment. "So, tell me about Angela, she sounds like a nice girl."

She took another breath and said, "She's amazing. She is smart and sweet. she loves animals, and she took care of her mom when she needed to. it's sad though..." Sarah sighed. "She grew up sooner then she needed to." And it was sad, because Angela had lost her father, and more. It was hard to think about, she tried not to very often. "But she's amazing, I can't wait for her to start school, I'm sure she'll excel in a lot of things. She knows how to cook, and she's protective over everyone, even her enemies!" Sarah smiled and sat up. She looked at Kevin.

"And what is Teddy like?" She asked, referring to his son. She really hadn't heard much about him, and was interested.

Kevin thought for a second,trying to think of how to explain his son. "Teddy is very nice to most people, only nasty if they make him angry and he apologises for it almost immediatley. He doesn't get angry or even annoyed by anything easily unless it's someone he really likes. He is really grown up for his age but can be a child aswell. Oh! And he's a big rugby fan." He grinned as he thought of how well the boy was growing up. "So, you well enough to stand yet?"

She smiled and listened to Kevin explain Teddy. It sounded a lot like her brother when he was younger. he asked if she could stand yet and she replied, "Only if i can lean on you a little." She smiled coyly at him.

Kevin laughed a little. "Sure, why not?" He helped her stand up berofre asking her. "Would you like a tour of my small flat?"

"Yes i would love a tour," she said leaning on him, but only a little.

Kevin took her around the apartment, pointing out what room was what before returning to their original room. "And this is the living room and the kitchen." He ried his best to keep the place presentable but he had been forbidden to step foot in Teddy's room so that was kept a tip.

(The links in the first post are the rooms)

She smiled as she looked at every person's room. She loved Teddy's room, it was the right kind of messy, what kids were supposed to have. And she really loved Kevin's room, it was awesome.

"I love you house, it's amazing!" She said as they arrived back in the original room.

Kevin shrugged. "It's alright, inhabitable and that's what counts." LEvin sat back down on the sofa. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

Seh smiled and sat down with him. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

I can think of a few things. Kevin shook the thought out of his head and shrugged. "Dont mind. It's all your choice."

"Well you invited me home, you have some ideas don't you?" She asked naively, she wasn't very bright when it came to certain stuff, she never had been.

Kevin coughed when she said he had a few ideas. "Nope, I mean we could always.." He had to pause to keep from mentioning certian topics. "Watch tele."

She smiled and got a bit closer, she knew he was hiding something. "Well only if you want to," she said.

Kevin put his arm around her as she moved closer. "On the contrary, it's your desition what we do tonight." He internally cringed, hoping that wasn't as bad as it sounded to him.

She smiled and looked up at him. "I'm a woman, i could never make up my mind," she joked. "So how bout you make my mind up for me!"

Kevin laughed at her comment. "Well we could sit and chat some more, get to know each other better, we could watch a bit of television or you could sujest something else." Kevin didn't want to decide, he could never make up his mind. "Or we could play a game on the Wii."

"Well i heard three options that sounded good," she said. "One: we could talk. Two: We could play a game on the Wii. Three: we could do something else. "She smiled at him, her teeth shining white.

Kevin grinned. "Well, Talking sounds great, Something else could be great depending on what it is or we could always play on of my sons DDR gaes. I have no idea why he has them but they are fun to play." He had been challanged often by his son and had only won one game and that was when Teddy fell over the sofa half way through the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back