OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Pine Wand, Meteorite Dust Core
So after about half my life of saying 'I really want to go to Japan' and discussing it with boyfriends only for it not to happen and the relationships to end I'm finally off to Japan this week!! (by myself because I got so tired of waiting, haha) :frantics:

And naturally with all the time I've spent wanting to do this I'm incredibly organised and have had all my stuff together for at least a week (read: it's the night before I'm off to Melbourne and I haven't packed).

Anyway, even though it's not as though I'm super active atm I'm going to be a bit slower over the next couple of weeks. Will still poke my head in for dueling and get lessons posted when I've got a chance. I've made an instagram account and have no idea what I'm doing with it but if anyone wants the details for spammed photos of video game nerdery let me know.

OMG CAMILLA! Have the BEST TIME! Japan is so much fun!

How long are you going for?

2 and a half weeks! I'm on a contiki trip because I just barely squeeze under the age limit :r though I've got a couple of days to myself on either side of it.

This is also the longest time I've taken off work in like...ever. Certainly for my current job where I've been since January 2020. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

ahhhh!!! that's so exciting!! you're gonna have the best time camilla!!

i'd be keen to be mutuals on insta tho if you'd like!! would love to see what you get up to during ur trip if you post anything about ur trip on there!! but yesss! enjoy ur trip!!!

OMG have fun!!! I'd love your ig to follow the adventures too!!

Ooh! So fun I loooove Japan! Enjoy :wub: if you post on socials I'd love to be mutuals to see!

Have so much fun!!! I'd love to see photos of your trip or something, it sounds amazing.

Have an amazing time Camilla! :D

The username is camillaskonbini - I literally only made it for the trip because I've not really got anything else to post on it/assumed the moment I made one instagram would become way too uncool. :lol:

followed the acc! hopefully it’s the right one haha! my acc is mariaa.murray_ if you get the notification someone’s followed you hehe!

Enjoy your trip, Camilla!

Good luck Camilla! you'll have a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back