Bi-Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Hey guys, and welcome to my edition of the Bi-Weekly update! It is my first one in 2018 so buckle up cause we got some announcements for you!
Exams
Oh no, the dreaded exams are upon us! Be sure to get those turned in by Wednesday to get your O that you really want, or just an A if you want to have something other than a P. If you want anything lower than that, you can always ask the professor. Remember, this is not the OWL and NEWT exam time!
Grading
Now that exam time is upon us, this is the perfect time to get caught up on your grading, professors! Be sure to keep an eye on that make up topic you have in your classroom for those that are making up lessons. Don't miss anyone! You will receive a PM on when your grades need to be turned in, so be on the look out for that as well, though it is typically on a Friday at the latest, to get everything set for the new semester.
End of Semester: Punishments
Also, since it is the close of the semester, any professor dishing out punishments need to be concluded as soon as possible. That means taking off the points if you haven't already. Be sure to get the student thriving in agony, I mean, make sure they learn their lesson.
Accio! Reminder: Profiles Closing
As of Thursday, the profiles in Accio! are closing, so be sure to put in your pictures in as soon as possible if you haven't yet! This is to make room for the Yule Ball pictures that will be opening up as soon as the forum does, which is later this week! Anyway, this is your warning before the profiles of Accio! is closed!
Candy Canes
Lovi has been amazing with the Candy Cane event! Remember candy cane helpers, PM the people the account you are starting a topic for! You can find the directory here.

Spotlight
For the fabulous month of February, the site staff set their eyes on the biographies that populate the forums, and found that this month, we highlighted Phoebe and her amazing Hufflepuff, Geovanna Volt! You may read the announcement containing the questionnaire here, and her wonderful biography and character development!
Site Events
Shopkeepers have been doing a great job on having events and keeping their stores active. This also applies for any school related events, be it from clubs, superlatives, the wheelbarrow race, or any other school related event. Whenever you want your shop job or club or your individual student to throw an event, make sure to discuss it with the admins to make sure that there will be enough time to schedule, and not take the hype from another event that's happening on the board.
Shops: Holidays
With the semester ending, and the holiday forums to open up, it will be time for all characters to have access to them! It opened up during a Brightstone weekend, but that means you have access to the shops in Obsidian Harbor and the mall too! That means if you were anything like me and forgot to actually shop before the major event, and having to use a parent or PM the professor because of the required materials, you will finally be able to get those items! And shopkeepers and their assistants will have plenty of work to do, but remember, it can be OSW style, and even if the RP isn't finished, the shopkeepers can close it and you will still get your items! How awesome with that?​
[ul][li]Lost: Eight-Legged Friend
Theodore lost his pet spider, and is in for a surprise when he finds it.
Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30374624/1/[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Compliments</LI>
[li]Yule Ball
[li]Holidays
[li]Semester 2
<LI>[li]Quidditch
[/li][/ul]And, well, y'all know the usual!

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update!

Awesoem update!!

Wooo, thanks for the update! I can't wait for the yule ball :wub:

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Wooo, thanks for the update! I can't wait for the yule ball :wub:
Ye it's gonna be great :r =))

Thanks for the update!!

Thanks so much for the update, Kaitlyn! :)

Thank you for posting, Kaitlyn. I can't believe the semester is almost over already!

Time flies so faaaast!
Thanks Kaka!

The semester has gone by so quickly :o

Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to the yule ball as well :D

Last call for Accio! profiles before they are closed down!
7th Years, you have received a PM from an Accio! staffer, so be sure to have those replied to by the end of the week!

Hogwarts Monthly is up! Absolutely amazing work, thank you to all involved. Head on over and leave your reactions in the topic! ^_^

It looks so good! I'm so proud of what we achieved and gotta say it's impressive Abby managed to code all of this xD I love it so much!

The monthly is sooo nice! Abby teach me your coding ways :p

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back