• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Away for a couple of days

Asaiah Murphy

Dad | Grumpy | QQS Assistant
 
Messages
2,314
OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Age
10/2028 (37)
Hi all,

I'll be leaving for London on Friday together with a friend of mine so won't be available until Tuesday or Wednesday. I figured that I would post something here just to let you people know that I probably won't be able to reply much or at all. I've already posted my lessons and done most of my roses so I have got that covered.

See you when I get back!
 
Have fun and travel safe, Steven!
 
Have a great time in London!
 
Have fun!!
 
Hope you enjoy London 😜
 
Have fun and be safe! ^_^
 
Hey all,

I've safely returned from what can only be described as a wonderful trip to London, and I cannot wait to go back again! I will get back to replies and stuff asap!
 
Back
Top