Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caysi looked at Hilary and said " Are you sure that's all you saw?". Caysi knew that her power could be used at the right times...but she wasn't sure uf this was the right time.

By this point Hilary was shaking and didn't quite know what was happening.Tell hell, I HAVE to tell her, she needs to know She stuttered a lot during this next part. "Oooorrdders tooo kiill, noo daauughtter!" Hilary gulped Almost there, tell her now
In the midst of a huge sob with a very continuous stutter she screamed: "DEEEATTH EAATTERR" Hilary knew that others were still in the room but it wouldn't come out quiet. "I sorry....I sorry....I sorry" Hilary said continuing with her sobbing now totally irrecognisable.

Caysi looked down and said " How could she be one....my father was in the ministry.....It's ok Hilary!". Caysi said giving her friend a hug and said " Thank you for telling me ".

Hilary knew that her friend was hurt by this, and she was feeling responsible. "Caaaaseey, I sooorry, rrreaaallly!!" Hilary was now shaking again. "donnn'tt liikeee iitt inn heead!!" She felt a pang through her and felt sickishly happy "Sommmetthinnggg happpenneeeddd happpy...." She wasn't sure if that had made sense.

Caysi understood the first part and nodded her head but didn't get the second part and said "Hmm?".

Kiera frowned. She had no idea what they were talking about. She could barely focus through the pain in her head. She cried out in agony as her head felt like it was bursting open. She was seeing in all again. They were stuck to the floor. There were people laughing as each of her friends were swallowed by the manison. She knew in her head that this wasnt reality but couldnt help..she had an undesarable pull to go back the the manison and climb the stairs...however she would not and she could not allow herself to submit to the pressure.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " We can't go back...but I need to find out some things...." she said

(((WAIT!!! CONFUSION ALERT: Hilary your prophecy makes NO sense Caysi's mother was muggleborn, didnt attend wizarding school and only married a wizard....)))

(((Lol Caysi RPd seeing it so that's what I told her.....I just kept with the story.)))
"Haaaapppy, soooomeeeoonnees'sss happy, muusst knoow" Hilary stuttered in a very airy voice she had to go back "NO!!", said the voice inside, "It's too risky" Hilary started shaking more trying to stop temtation to go back.

(((LOL, OK then :D )))

Caysi looked around and said " I need to know what happened...Dad..he must know!". she said " When I get better im going to send an owl to my father and make him come here and tell me the story" she said sturnly.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " My dad mut know someting about my mother that he hasn't told me and I need to know.".

Hilary breathed deeply, she knew this was important for Caysi to know. She was sure that everything she could tell her now would be imprtant but it hurt to see this happen. She started shaking again a suddenly saw anothr vision one of a ghost floating through the mansion she closed up on the face and saw that it was the same as the woman before.....She had come back as a ghost....? Hilary flipped open her eyes to tell Casey and she was so confident that there was no stutter. "Ghost, mom, back......answers lie in that house." She had sounded rather creepy there.

Caysi pursed her lips and said " Hmmm my father has to know! Im going to send him a letter once I get out of here."

"II'mmm sooo soorrry Caayyyssi." Hilary didn't really know why she was appoligising, but knew it was the right thing to do.

Kiera grimmaced. "My head feels like its spliting open and my ankle...i dont think I can walk on it...not that I could walk at all right now..." she whispered.

((im not sure ive been healed...but i am sure my ankle hasnt been. if the others havent...its my shoulder...broken leg...))

Hilary looked up "My baaaack, pleeeasse" she stuttered. The pain was growing as she thought about it.

Persephone went around the room, first to Kiera where she whispered cantations over her ankle, leg and shoulder. She healed her with her strong magicks then moved on to Hilary.
She placed her hand on her forehead and waved her wand around and around creating little stars that floated around Hilary's body. They moved as she whispered her healing song to her back and began to flow down her spine, around her ribs and throughout her body. Perse continued whispering until she was sure the numbing and healing stars had done their job.
It took a while but they were both healed. It would take some rest for them to have their energies back though.
She cast a calming spell over everyone in the room. Perse felt drained. She sank onto a bed and just sat there for a few minutes.
"You'll all need lots of rest tonight. I'd recommend a healthy dose of chocolates too. None of that gender bending fudge though," Perse grinned.

Caysi looked at her twisted leg and said " What's going to happen with my leg Ms.Archimedis?". she said worried

((This is driving me nuts! I can't even sign onto Professor Armstongs account anymore!! ~X( ))

Hilary smiled when she said gender fudge. She was sure that Paul and Hill would have had a great time...... but instead she turned to the bowl of chocolate frogs of the bedside table. "Cayse catch" she said as she overhanded a few over there. "Era here." She said throwing a few over too her as well. She then nicely asked "would anyone else like one?" She smiled a turned to her own frog. She opened it put the squirming frog into her mouth and chewed on the rich cholateness. She looked at the card....
Mr Neville Longbottom
Played lead role in the student rebelion at Hogwarts

Haha what was this day and age when she could find her uncle on a trading card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back