Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Professor Kuvari burst into the Hospital Wing, Caysi on his back as he was in animagus form. He transformed out near a bed, placing Caysi sitting on it. "Lay down, I'll get someone" he said as he pulled out his wand and went to look for someone. As he did he told them where she was laying.

"Expecto Patronum!" he proclaimed, the large silver lion once again shooting out of his wand. "Go back to the mansion and tell Professor King we have arrived, also tell him I'm coming back to help" he said, nodding.

Almost as soon as he had arrived, he had left. Ensuring that Caysi was comfortable and attended to he transformed back into a lion and made a break for the door. He wanted to be sure that everyone in the Mansion was safe.

Caysi smiled and said " I know im trouble but thank you professor".

As Kuvari rushed into Christopher's office and explained that there was a girl of need of his assistance he rushed out into the main room of the hospital wing.

Walking quickly to where a young girl was laying on one of the hospital beds, he noticed she was not well and needed help quickly. Looking down at the girl with his normally happy and easygoing face, it went into transformed into a serious stare, "Can you tell me what happened down in the mansion?" he needed more information that what Kuvari had given him to be able to cure the girl correctly and fully.

Professor Heimdall rushed into the Hospital wing with a worried expression on her face. "I saw the Patronus in the Teachers Common Room. What's happened here?" She turned to Professor Armstong with worried eyes and hoped to get answers and that her student would be okay?

" Sure..we were near the mansion just observing and then a force pushed me and Hilary in and then Kiera went and tried to save us but we all got stuck to the floor I have no idea how we were stuck but anyways....the force twisted my left leg leg..like i can't even stand on it and my index finger and thumb are hurt badly and well as you can see the cuts aswell". Caysi said with tears coming down her face.

Chris watched as Professor Heimdall had rushed into the hospital checking on her student. He gave her a a reassuring nod that Caysi would be fine after all. Listening as the girl had spoke about the mansion, he scratched his chin and got up off his knee and walked quickly to a cabinet in the back of the room. Walking back to the two, he returned with a bottle with a greenish liquid in his hand. Looking at Caysi he gave her a smile, "You'll be fine Caysi, I'm just going to need you to drink this before we bandage you up." he gave the girl a warm reassuring smile and continued "To my knowledge your friends are okay and on there way here momentarily." Chris handed the girl the bottle

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you professor....I was wondering if you ever heard a name of a woman after or before her death named Julie Finnigan....I know it's a question ut of the blue..I think it might tie in with me being forced into the mansion".

" Will I need cretches sir?".

Professor Kuvari apparated into the Hospital Wing, ending up just feet from Caysi's bed with Hilary on his back and Zoe in tow. He sat Hilary down on the nearest bed and motioned for one of the other Professors for some help.

"There was an incident up in the Mansion, Hilary has a hurt back and could probably use some immediate assistance as well" he stated. "Professor King is coming with Kiera, and Persephone should be back here to help out as well" he informed them.

((fixed cause King was right on that one... lol))

When Zoe side-along-apparated, it was so weird. Then she saw Caysi.

"Caysi, are you alright??" She said anxiously.

Hilary could feel being place down onto the bed. She fell over sideways, onto her recently healed arm it gave a sharp pain she thought that maybe part of that was missing as well. She was still slightly crying both from the pain and her near miss in the mansion.

((:)wacko: doesnt Missing part of her spine = paralized/dead with or without magic, how about a hurt back?))

Professor King apparated into the Hospital wing and set Kiera down on a bed, "she'll need some fixing up..." he stated to Chris.

Caysi said " Oh im fine Zoe how are you?" Caysi got up from the bed trying to hold her left foot up going to see Kiera and Hilary she saw her friend's limp body and she started to cry " She died!". then she collapsed ont he floor hitting her head on the tile.

((( im guessing it's tile lol :p)))

"She's not dead now get up..." Professor King stated plopping himself down on a chair, "With four Professors I'm pretty sure we could go casualty less..."

"Actually the good news is that no one died this time" Fallakin said, picking Caysi back up off the floor and placing her in her bed.

(((Kiera i thought you were K.O.)))

Zoe was thankful that everyone was here and alright. She didn't know what to do, if she should stay or go, for she wasn't hurt.

She turned to Caysi, "I'm...jumpy."

((( she posted at the same time lol)))

Caysi felt dizzy and said " Thank you professors for saving our lives..".

Kiera Kingsley said:
((shes going in and out... ))
((uhhuh, u just want to post :p ))

Professor Armstrongs eyes widened at the sight of even more people coming in, he hoped that Perse would come in soon to help assist him in the students injuries.

Chris was new to Hogwarts New Zealand, but the name Finnigin sounded very familiar, shrugging it off quickly since he had other studnets to aid, "I'm sorry Caysi, but I'm not sure...I came from Hogwarts England and am new here. The name does sound familiar though, Dear.."

Professor Armstrong swiftly walked away from Caysi at the sight of Kiera, he rushed to her bed and stared at Professor King, "What happend? I'm going to need to know in order to heal her." He had his normal calm voice, there was a lot of chaos in the room and it was hard to help more than one student at a time.

Caysi smiled and said " Professor's do you remember hearing or seeing or meeting a Julie Finnigan?".

((( Other than prof.armstrong....dont feel like im discluding you lol :p)))

"Ask Caysi, Chris, I simply came when Anastasia told me to, I wasn't there to see it all." Professor King stated calmly, "And Caysi, I do think that name rings a bell or two."

((( I'm thinking part of it stayed it the floor, but when it was healed over it replaced some......I don't think I'm dead)))

Hilary just laid there on her side. She wasn't sure how long this spell would last for but she thought and knew for sure that she would last. She was glad there were no casualties, she knew it was her fault if there was. She looked over for someone who wasn't occupied. "Zoe-Hope will you please bring that mirror over here." She didn't really want to know what she looked like but knew it was better if she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back