Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer they came to death the farther Hilary was sure she was comming out of a dream. Did all this REALLY matter? She drifted forwards and screamed again. She managed to shake to sleeping potion and wake shaking and afraid.

(lol!!! dreamless sleep potion is exactly that. you don't dream. but i like the idea that the house has a pull on it so strong it can break through it. spooooky!)

((lol yup!!))
Kiera screamed in pain. The mans laughter was fading and it was becoming more dream like. However she could vividly feel the pain. The man walked over and kicked her with his shoe as she lay curled on the ground. She tried to wake herself. Caysi and Hilary were in front of her. "Im sorry!" she cried to them. To the strange man she screamed, "Stop it leave them alone!"

When Hilary shook it off her first thought was that Kiera would likely be going through the same things. She was still shaking but turned around. SHe hoped to break through the sleeping potion.... "KIERA.....SNAP OUT OF IT!! FIGHT IT....I DID!! WAKE-UP!!!" SHe was now shaking with fear the combination of the potion and the house was trying to pull her back into sleep. NO!! I CAN'T!!

Kiera felt her body being shaken. Some how it managed to wake her up. She felt a surge of pain. She looked at her stomach and could see bruises starting to form from where she had been kicked in her dream. But how could that be? It was just a dream. Tears streamed down her face once again.

Caysi looked at Peachy and said " It was the house dream again....". she got off her bed anf hopped to Peachy and said " Tell me about it". she said.

Caysi frowned and said " Hmmm...this house definetly wants to get back at me....but through you guys..". she said with anger.

Caysi looked at Kiera very seriously and said " That's the reason I want to go back....to see if it comes true and if we can stop it".

Hilary had been listening closely to all that was happening she had also been feeling the need to go back. " I believe once we are out of here and Casey can walk again we should go and see the headmistress. We should tell her why we feel we need to go back and perhaps create a group of us, including teachers as well. I don't not feel it would be safe for us to enter alone....but we must do it."

Caysi weakly smiled and said " I like your idea Hilary....but we can't be crowded with teachers.....and we need the head mistres aswell". she said looking stunned.

"We will have to tell her of the dreams, and now I can FEEL how the spirits are even when I'm awake. We can't go on like this. We must go back!!" Hilary looked up, her back still hurt a little but her brain was going 100 miles per hour.

Caysi looked around and said " Maybe if we ask her if my father can come with us...instead of her....". she said looking threw the window and the grass.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " I don't know...we will figure it out later anyway..". she said looking out the window again.

" I agree Kiera." Hilary noticed Casey looking at the house "What's on your mind Casey?"

Caysi looked at Hilary and Kiera and said " I know what the house wants". she said with a frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back