Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caysi bit her lip and said " Me". a shudder went down threw her spine. Her leg keep sizziling with pain but she dared to let her cries loose...

"Case, what DO you mean?" Hilary was shaking again and worried about Casey. She wasn't totally sure she wanted the answer but still hoped for it.

"That's what I'm feeling too, we have to go tell someone..." Hilary was worried, her normal smile was totally gone.

Caysi frowned and said " Guys...I know it wants me...I know it...my dreams tell me ( wow im weird :p) you have to beleive me guys". she said with a a single tear dropping on the floor.

"I think I know what you mean, but I go into this place between sleeping and not, it's more of a what could happen type thing. We have to tell someone." Hilary was very worried about this.

Caysi looked and Hilary and said " We can't ...they won't beleive us...they'll think were wacos...". she said looking at the window.

Caysi tilted her head from side to side and said " Yeah we'll tell him at Madam Puddifoot's when he comes". she said

(( i posted it as Family and Friends.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back