Anyone Want Two Gryffindor Enemies? (aka Seeking a Prof and a Prankster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper Alston

off we go, into the wild blue yonder

OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12.5'' Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi all! Ruben and I were doing some plotting for Harper and Blake and came up with a plot idea, but we need help from some other characters.

Basically, we'd like for Harper and Blake to get framed for a prank (hence why we need a prankster, especially one who won't seek credit for their work) and then be given detention or some other punishment (hence why we need a professor, especially one who will jump to conclusions a little too quickly). Will Harper and Blake bond via mutual suffering? Or will they turn on each other and each suspect the other of being the actual prankster? Who knows? But hopefully it'll be fun!

There are potential longer-term plots available if you're interested. If the prankster is a younger character, they might interact with Harper and Blake later on, which could be a fun dynamic, especially if the two girls team up to figure out who the actual culprit is. For the professor, I can guarantee Harper will at the very least have a grudge.

But if you just want to post a couple of times and be done with it, that's cool too.

We had some initial ideas for a prank (stuff like magical glitter bombs, nothing too big), but if your prankster character has something better, we'd love to hear it! The only requirement is that it has to be something two first-year Gryffindors could stumble upon and then subsequently look guilty as hell for allegedly doing.

Last edited:
I have a Professor - Misha Haden, upper years charms. He'd 100% jump to conclusions and given that he teaches upper years wouldn't at all know who the girls are, so he wouldn't know that they wouldn't be the pranking type

Hello! Yes I could maybe help with this, it's not exactly what you are asking for because Penny isn't the type to go around setting off magical glitter bombs (even though she loves glitter) but she's very clumsy and probably would let two Gryffindor's take the blame if that's where the accusations were focused on them. I’ll PM you both my idea because welllll, I like to plot in secret! :teehee:

I have Flynn that is a bit of a prankster. He knows Penny so that could be fun. @Penny Wills

Last edited:
I have a Professor - Misha Haden, upper years charms. He'd 100% jump to conclusions and given that he teaches upper years wouldn't at all know who the girls are, so he wouldn't know that they wouldn't be the pranking type
Great! We have a group PM going, and we'll add you...as soon as we figure out how to xD. Since we're combining this with a plot Verity's been working on, we'll probably do this next IC semester (so late July-ish) if that works for you.

Also, I'm really glad you volunteered Misha since Harper enjoys Charms and will likely take it in her 5th year. So I can't wait for her to bounce into the classroom (having mostly forgotten about the incident) but then see him and remember being falsely accused and go It's you :glare:

I wanted to throw out (I know this is a little late), but if you need another instigator who would not care and just would rather get others into trouble, I have a first year Gryff named Seraphina My. She'd help you out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back