Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello lovelies!

HNZ is continually growing and developing, and we are always on the lookout for new members to join the site staff. We have mentioned it in the past, but as far as we are concerned, there is no "magic" number of global moderators that we expect to have. Instead, we like to use the position to show our appreciation for members who have helped the site to continue to grow and thrive through their dedication and involvement throughout the HNZ community.

Today, we would like to announce and welcome the newest global moderator to the site: Claire! :party: :party:

Over the course of her nearly seven years on the site, Claire has continued to grow with the site. Claire has become increasingly involved in many areas, and helping to keep the community active with her positive energy and attitude and her friendliness to all.

Over the course of her time on the site, Claire has shown herself to be an incredible asset on HNZ, and I'm very excited to see her continue to be one as a member of the site staff. Please help me in giving her a warm, warm welcome to the site staff. :)

Congratulations!

~Donna
On behalf of the site staff

I'm very excited to have you on board, Claire. Welcome to the team. :D

CLAIRE :woot: I'm so happy for you! Congratulations :hug:

Welcome to the team! You'll do awesome!

Congrats Clairey! This is amazing!

Congrats Clairey! :woot:

Awhh, thank you guys all so much! :wub: :hug:

It's such a huge pleasure to be able to give something back to the site and community that has always been there for me. I will do my bestt! :party:

ALSO PURPLE LOOK AT THE PURPLE

I thought I was loosing it when I refreshed chatty and Monty was purple. :tut:

Congratulations Claire no doubt you'll do great :D xD :woot: :party:

Yay :woot: :party:

Congratulations Claire! :woot:

Yay! Congratulations Claire :woot: :party: :hug:

Oh my God I'm TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAH

Oh my, whaaattt! Congratulations Claire!! I'm so happy for you! You'll do really great! :party: :hug: :kait:

I'M OUTRAGED

Eee this makes me so happy! Congratulations Claire!!!! Very happy for you :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back